F-150 Raptor Forums banner

1K views 5 replies 5 participants last post by  Merschj 
#1 ·
Hello, my name is Joe. Just bought a 2019 raptor, which is not only my first raptor but also my first truck! Needless to say, learning as much as I can but a little overwhelmed at times. Realizing I need to take baby steps before attempting big ones.
right now, my plan is to:
1) line-x premium bedliner and truck gear retractable bed cover
2) rough country fog lights, prob will pay dealer to install them (I have close to 0% experience with electrical/wiring work)
3) undercover swing case(s). My understanding is there are some questions related to durability, but I don’t plan on hardcore off-roading any time soon
4) mid perch mod vs RGB leveling kit (i may attempt this myself after ample learning/preparation)

open to criticism, and thanks! Glad to be here

#3 ·
Your front shocks will adjust 2”, and allow you to lift the front of the truck without a leveling kit. The shocks are designed that way. Take it to an experienced off-road facility, and they will know what to do. Then you will need an alignment. It should cost about $300-400 to adjust the shocks (they have to pull them off the truck and extend them), then pay for an alignment.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.