F-150 Raptor Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I had been looking for a new truck for what seems like forever, always knew I was going to get something fully off road capable and all around fun for outdoor recreation. There were 3 trucks in the running but after a Raptor test drive I was hooked. I literally haven't stopped smiling since the truck was delivered at the beginning of the week. Excited about the vehicle and the mods to come and I hope to find some good areas to ride in bama.

·
Registered
36 Posts
I had been looking for a new truck for what seems like forever, always knew I was going to get something fully off road capable and all around fun for outdoor recreation. There were 3 trucks in the running but after a Raptor test drive I was hooked. I literally haven't stopped smiling since the truck was delivered at the beginning of the week. Excited about the vehicle and the mods to come and I hope to find some good areas to ride in bama.
welcome abourd sir, what mods do you have in mond?

I am more than very satisfied with the mods I chose, big blue is definitely Army Strong!!!

RTR!!!

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks! What mods have you done? I have plans to upgrade the intercooler, add a tuner, throttle body, and maybe a resonator delete/ muffler upgrade. I have already gotten a cold air intake and coil springs to level the truck.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Here’s my list....

2018 RAPTOR BUILD

-COBB TUNING
Ford Accessport V3 with TCM flashing-*

AMS turbo inlet tubes-*

COBB coolant overflow cover-*

COBB Weathertech floor liners-*

-AFE POWER
Magnum FORCE stage-2 ‘Super Raptor’ Dual-3 1/2” Cold Air Intake System w/Pro 5R filter media-

Rebel Series 3” 409 Stainless Steel Cat-Back Exhaust System-*

-TURBOSMART
Vee port EM Blow-Off Valve-*

-SPD PERFORMANCE
High Flow Turbo Exhaust Adapters-

170 Degree Performance Thermostat-*

-Eibach

Pro lift-kit front springs-

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Nice setup! I choose the same cold air intake.

I saw nothing but good things about cobb while I was researching upgrades. I'll get their intercooler for sure but I'm going to get an sct tuner worth ORA custom tunes . I was sold with the adaptive octane feature and they adjust the shift pattern as well which offroad alliance claims has better shift points.

Tuner is on the way and once I decide if I want a complete exhaust swap or a corsa exhaust upgrade kit I'll get that ordered.

·
Registered
36 Posts
You cant go wrong with the COBB engine and transmission maps, im running stage 2 91 octane right now, haven’t ran 93 yet, but i’ll keep you posted. kinda handicapped but the republic of California when it comes to exhaust, but this AFE rebel kicks ass, big blue just purs, and the BOV is a must!!! Shot me your email and i’ll send you a video so you can hear bug blue purr

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
That's awesome! BOV eh? I thinks it's an awesome addition but still a bit on the fence. [email protected] shoot me an email. The AWE FG1/0 and Corsa muffler upgrade or resonator delete but have an added aggressive sound.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Your rig sounds awesome love the lighting. Are blow-off valves pretty much the same across the board?

1 - 14 of 14 Posts