F-150 Raptor Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
New to the forum. New Raptor owner....Black 2011 SCrew. Complete with the front end rattle and the headliner rattle. Read threads on both and confident I can resolve the rattles in both.

·
2,601 Posts
Welcome to the Z. Congratulations is this your first Raptor? Does it have any mods on it or is it stock. Lets see a few pictures of this new Bad Boy. Looking forward to seeing you around the forum.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yep, this is my first Raptor! YaY!! Have always wanted one and finally was in a position to make it happen. I found a very clean 2011 Black SCrew that was compleatly stock and in primo condition. It didn't even look like it had seen dirt....most likely a street Raptor. 61xxx miles. Hood and bed graphics pkg, Rear step. Bed extender. Tonneau cover. Super clean CarFax....one owner and always had it dealer serviced. Even had original window sticker in the glove box. It does have the front end Clunk that I've read about on here and the headliner rattle. I've already remedied the headliner noise. Will be pulling all 4 shocks off shortly and completely servicing them. Hopefully that will fix the clunk. Had a 2015 F150 SCrew with the 3.5 Ecoboost and I never really had that "I love this truck feeling". I Love this truck already and I've only owned it a week. Can't wait to hit the dirt. :)

Attachments

1 - 7 of 7 Posts