F-150 Raptor Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone. :wavey:

I'm seriously considering getting a Raptor once my tour is over here in Iraq and I get back to my family in North Carolina.

I currently drive a 1998 Jeep Grand Cherokee with a 5.9 litre and my wife drives a 5.9 powered R/T Durango. She just informed me that my Jeep is ill and that it may be time to replace it. I came across the Raptor while thumbing through a magazine out here. I was hooked the moment my eyes hit the page. Next, I visited the official Raptor website then googled for a forum and found you guys and gals.

We are a family of 5 who enjoy the outdoors and all the splendors associated with it. My past hobbies include rock-crawling in my Jeep XJ and drag racing in my 1987 Buick Grand National. Desert racing has an appeal to me because it's dirt, rock and speed. My wife is a professional photographer who loves taking pics of my antics. So I know she would enjoy the truck as much as me.

Well, that's my quick bio. Hopefully, I'll be able to contribute to the conversations here. But if not, know that I'll be lurking.

BTW, black w/no graphics and a 6.2

Regards

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thank you all for the warm reception.

I really hope this forum grows and does well once the Raptor is released. Such friendly people frequent here. :smiley_thumbs_up:

·
Registered
378 Posts
Welcome to the RaptorforumZ family and glad you joined us here.

Thank you all for the warm reception.

I really hope this forum grows and does well once the Raptor is released. Such friendly people frequent here. :smiley_thumbs_up:
Thank you for the above comment.

·
Ford Raptor Forum!
1,565 Posts
Welcome to the best Ford Raptor SVT owners club forum on the net! Glad you joined our growing family of Raprtor enthusiasts! Enjoy the site and thank you for your service!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts