F-150 Raptor Forums banner

1 - 20 of 90 Posts

·
Registered
395 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
How Many people on this forum are from Nor Cal.. SF Bay Area? :Hey:

Just curious.. but who knows once mine arrives, maybe plan a round up?

·
Registered
9 Posts
Sacramento Area

I have one Molten Orange, near Sacramento. A friend has a White one in Sacramento. Both of us use our Raptors as daily drivers and off roading. I posted last night a question about the trails around Carson City NV. I am going this weekend.

·
Registered
42 Posts
My twin bro and I have both Black w/black interior 2010 SVT Raptor's with the 5.4 L engine. We live in Woodbridge, near Sacrarmento, Merced, and Danville (All in about a 3 hour radius). BUT.......Some WT old guy with a 1970 white chevy camaro parks on the side of the street and doesn't look before he opens his door and F----D my truck good, even bent the rear axle a little! I was only going maybe 32 mph, but that all metal door did its damage as I pushed it the complete opposite way it's supposed to go! The Insurance Co of course ruled it 100% his fault! AHHHHHH........My beautiful baby! Been in the shop now for almost a month and is almost finished! More than $5500 worth of damage! No one hurt though, thank god! That's life.........:(..........Just hoping they fix it like new!!

·
Registered
55 Posts
Near Hollister & Gilroy

2011 Screw-Be here in January

·
Registered
344 Posts
Just ordered a loaded 2011 Molten Orange screw. Live in concord and I have been wondering if there is anyplace near the Bay Area where I will be able to use the truck off road. I will be taking it to San Felipe in March to watch the Baja 250 and run it around down there. Should be a good time.

·
Registered
239 Posts
Just ordered a loaded 2011 Molten Orange screw. Live in concord and I have been wondering if there is anyplace near the Bay Area where I will be able to use the truck off road. I will be taking it to San Felipe in March to watch the Baja 250 and run it around down there. Should be a good time.
There is a place just East of Ukiah called Cow Mountain where you can go. It's probably 2+ hours from Concord. Another place is Lake Pillsbury. It's North of Clear Lake. You can go for a long ways up there. It's going to be pretty muddy for awhile, obviously.

·
Registered
32 Posts
probably should meet up in Sand Mountain outside of Sparks, NV. Lots of desert area to play. Hollister Hills is good for most bay area folks. I'm in South Bay. Clear Creek is more of a Jeep place, Pismo Beach is great for high speed pounding in the sand dunes, but up for a meet n greet or round-up some where else.

·
Registered
55 Posts
I live between Gilroy and Hollister. Hollister Hills would be an OK meeting place. Everything there is going to be slow speed stuff. Pismo justs sucks!

I live for the dunes however all the good ones are 500 miles away. Glamis, Dumont, Oregon ect.

How about a meet in the Eastern Sierra Nevada?

·
Registered
533 Posts
I'm in Sacramento area and would attend any my rotating shift schedule can support it.

1 - 20 of 90 Posts