F-150 Raptor Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
384 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
All - I have been a member of this forum since I purchased my Raptor in 2010. I currently have ~70k on my truck and decided it was high time to get my shocks rebuilt. Found a company in California (authorized Fox and King retailer) that rebuilds our OEMs for a reasonable price. Additionally, they offer an exchange program (they send you rebuilt s and you send yours back in)! This option is really great for those of us that use our Raptors as daily drivers and cannot afford to be without for a week or 2. I would love to recommend these guys as the rebuilt s I put on my truck this weekend are fantastic, however, I don't know the forum rules on this sort of thing so before I post any of their information I thought I throw this out there and let you guys tell me the right thing to do.

Some of the things I know his guy does:
rebuilds
exchange program
upgrade program (trade in your 2.5s for 3.0s)
refinishing of OEMS that are corroded
flutter stack upgrade
Nitrogen valve upgrade
custom shim stacks

The main Guy Paul was super to deal with and has tons of knowledge on our shocks

·
Registered
384 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
No thoughts here (on the forum rules)?- Does everyone just buy new when their OEMs reach a certain point?
I couldn't afford that so this was a good option for me to get my truck to ride like it did when it was new.

·
Registered
8 Posts
All - I have been a member of this forum since I purchased my Raptor in 2010. I currently have ~70k on my truck and decided it was high time to get my shocks rebuilt. Found a company in California (authorized Fox and King retailer) that rebuilds our OEMs for a reasonable price. Additionally, they offer an exchange program (they send you rebuilt s and you send yours back in)! This option is really great for those of us that use our Raptors as daily drivers and cannot afford to be without for a week or 2. I would love to recommend these guys as the rebuilt s I put on my truck this weekend are fantastic, however, I don't know the forum rules on this sort of thing so before I post any of their information I thought I throw this out there and let you guys tell me the right thing to do.

rebuilds
exchange program
flutter stack upgrade
Nitrogen valve upgrade
custom shim stacks

The main Guy Paul was super to deal with and has tons of knowledge on our shocks
I'm new on here so I don't know the rules either but I am interested in rebuilding my shocks. Would you send me the information via private message? Much appreciated.

·
Registered
31 Posts

rebuilds
exchange program
flutter stack upgrade
Nitrogen valve upgrade
custom shim stacks

Can I get that info, also?
Thanks, Man.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Forged rebuilt my shocks and within a year and less than 10k miles of easy use 2 had completely lost seals although shafts were fine(driver front, passenger rear) . So I'm right where I was a year ago but 1500 bucks poorer. I would not use their service. I contacted them twice and received no reply whatsoever.

·
Registered
9 Posts

rebuilds
exchange program
flutter stack upgrade
Nitrogen valve upgrade
custom shim stacks

Well it's been a few years since you've had your shocks rebuilt, how are they holding up? Do you still recommend this service?

·
Registered
1 Posts
Anyone else dealt with these guys? I just got new fronts installed and rears are due and I'm wondering if this is worth it or just another headache...

1 - 11 of 11 Posts