F-150 Raptor Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I started this in the Washington State Raptor Owners Group (we only have 3 members, we need more members)

Anyway, "LINK" http://www.raptorforumz.com/group.php?do=discuss&group=&discussionid=10

So, I would like to see if there is any interest in starting an "evrey other month" meet and greet. I think this has been done before but I have not been able to attend. I wasnt sure if there was one coming up soon or not.

On a side note. Mid to End of July I plan on heading out towards East Washington to check out some of the trails I keep hearing about but have yet to get a solid answer as to exact locations. So I figure I'll just adventure out myself (unless you know of any, wink wink)

Hit me up. I am now stationed in Seattle and I live in Tacoma

Jeffrey :beerchug:

·
Registered
61 Posts
I would be down for that as long as it is nit in the Sand!!!!! We took a trip in May to Moses Lake there were I think 6 of us. Good Times but tuff on the Truck.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I would be down for that as long as it is nit in the Sand!!!!! We took a trip in May to Moses Lake there were I think 6 of us. Good Times but tuff on the Truck.
Not sure about the sand. I havnt been in that area. I like dirt so if there is a spot with dirt and mud (been to dry maybee?) I would rather that.

I am still working on what weekend will be best to go out. My sister is about to pop with a new baby and her due date is the 15th of July 2015. So that may put a damper on things depending on family that may show up randomly. The first and second weekend of the month is a no go. The last weekend however may be best. I would like to shoot for that if at all possible.

Jeffrey

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
OH! and all the 40 or so people that viewed the thread and didnt say hi, So I say HI!!! instead

Anyway, we can use more members. I see alot of raptors in Washington. Do all these other Raptors not like other Raptors? Do they like to go Offroading? I dont think they do as when I drive by them they are still shiny and new while mine is all scratched up and worn in. So I chalenge these so called Raptors!

JOIN THE GROUP AND GET DIRTY!

Jeffrey

·
Registered
4 Posts
SO is the Washington Raptors group still alive?
I have not taken mine around here, but have been else where.
Any overlanding for this summer planed Jeffrey?
20170317_112554.jpg

·
Registered
6 Posts
Has anyone went out looking for some trails? Wanting to do some off road driving before the summer ends, and school for the little ones begin.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts