1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello
Ordered Tuxedo Black early August
Hoping to have it by mid-September
This looks like a great site with lots of info!

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks for the welcome!
I am anxious for it to be built and arrive.
Gives me time to look for places to take it off road! :smileup:

·
Registered
164 Posts
Congrats on the order from another Burg resident. Mind if I ask what dealer? Looking to order mine over the next couple of weeks. And hey, Shultz in Wexford has a molten orange one on their lot, web site lists the sticker at $47,110.

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Hey Philco, I tried sending you a PM on this subject but the site doesn't allow me to send PM's until I have 25 posts. The sort answer is I bought it from a dealer in Ohio that I have had very good luck with in the past.
If you are interested in details before I get to 25 posts, shoot me an email at [email protected] and I will fill you in on the details.

·
Registered
533 Posts
Welcome friend!

I'm going to order mine while i'm in korea, but i'll have to wait until november of '10 to drive it. I guess that will give me a REALLY LONG time to find places to offroad it...

·
Registered
164 Posts
Thanks for the offer, my order just went in from the local dealer.Mine is the 3rd ordered from that dealer, and from what they were told in May be their Ford rep, each dealer will be able to order 3. They are hoping to find out next week if they can order more.

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 · (Edited)
Thanks for the offer, my order just went in from the local dealer.Mine is the 3rd ordered from that dealer, and from what they were told in May be their Ford rep, each dealer will be able to order 3. They are hoping to find out next week if they can order more.
Hey Congrats! What color did you order?
I ordered mine on Aug 4 and just this week my dealer provided me with the vin and scheduled build date of Spet 14th! Prolly take a couple weeks after that before it gets delivered.

·
Registered
164 Posts
Blue Flame. It was the black until I got a good look at the blue, but then again most vehicles I have had have been blue. Waiting for the build date and VIN, from what the dealer told me expect 6 to 8 week, so I am looking towards late October,, and hoping no on decides to smack into my trade in between now and then. :gy:

·
Registered
129 Posts
Congrats Charles and Phil! I didn't realize that Tuxedo Black was a metalic color until I looked at Black Raptor last weekend. That is one sharp truck and would my choice in color if it weren't for 5 prior and 1 current black vehicle and knowing how hard it is to keep one clean. I like the White, but will probably go with the Blue or Orange if I can manage to get one, because I have never owned anything in those colors.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts