F-150 Raptor Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
How's everyone doing? I'm Ryan. Been checking out the forum for awhile now, and like all the excitement I'm seeing from everyone about this truck...Ordered mine about a month ago, and will be picking it up the first week of November. I am over in Iraq right now, so I got a pretty sweet deal on it, and really can't wait to pick it up. I ordered a black exterior, with the all black interior. Finally got my vin # last weekend, and Ford is supposed to start building this week. Anyways just wanted to say hey to everyone, I'm glad to be part of this board, and keep the good posts coming.

·
Registered
30 Posts
I am sure u will enjoy it when get back home & u will enjoy being at home.

How much did u pay & what it is the options u order along the Raptor truck?

thanks.

·
Registered
30 Posts
also, i forgot to say, it would be nice to drive the raptor truck on the south east part of Iraq. there is a flat desert called the hamada where u could drive above 100 miles easily. ah boy, there is a real place for the raptor.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
good deal

I didn't order any of the upgrades that you can order with the truck. Personally I don't need any of the stuff, and didn't really want to waste the money. I got a good deal on the truck though, only paid $33,200, and looking at the prices some people are paying, you can't beat that.....And yeah it would be pretty sick to have a Raptor over here, there is no shortage of sand to play in, thats for sure!

·
Registered
30 Posts
lol you are so kind sire,

Could u tell me what it the name of the dealer u bought from and the name of the salesman, cause i am having a nite mare with the current dealer, he is asking 43 for it, he said he might go down a thousand no less and he is treating me like dog.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I ordered mine from a special dealer over here in Iraq for the military only. Exchange New Car Sales is what its called, but its only available to us. Sorry man, and good luck on your search.

·
Registered
5 Posts
lol you are so kind sire,

Could u tell me what it the name of the dealer u bought from and the name of the salesman, cause i am having a nite mare with the current dealer, he is asking 43 for it, he said he might go down a thousand no less and he is treating me like dog.
If it'll make you feel any better I've ordered the orange Raptor from a dealership just outside of Toronto, Ontario. Asked for Nav, moonroof and backup camera... probably just say hell with it last minute and also throw in the tailgate step for $300. Mines come out to approx $65kCDN...and with financing over 8 years we'll be paying approx $80k! *gasps* Better be worth it! Gonna be the most expensive vehicle we've gotten into yet. :doh:

·
Registered
30 Posts
If it'll make you feel any better I've ordered the orange Raptor from a dealership just outside of Toronto, Ontario. Asked for Nav, moonroof and backup camera... probably just say hell with it last minute and also throw in the tailgate step for $300. Mines come out to approx $65kCDN...and with financing over 8 years we'll be paying approx $80k! *gasps* Better be worth it! Gonna be the most expensive vehicle we've gotten into yet. :doh:
u should wait my friend cuz the moment the 6.2 version comes out people will drop the 5.4 version like eggs.
with my case i am ordering hard cash the two versions and i could afford to lose couple ks on the 5.4 if i do not like it.

·
Registered
5 Posts
u should wait my friend cuz the moment the 6.2 version comes out people will drop the 5.4 version like eggs.
with my case i am ordering hard cash the two versions and i could afford to lose couple ks on the 5.4 if i do not like it.
Well after today I am thinking now I am finally going to wash my hands with "Ford" altogether. Our last 3 vehicles have been Fords but the literally "run-arounds" we've been getting from this SVT dealership regarding the Raptor has me so pissed off I'm going to pay off bills over the winter and buy 2 Yamaha R1's (1000cc) in the spring! There has been no e-mails, phonecalls or follow-ups for the past 3 weeks since we've placed our order on the Raptor and everytime I e-mail the salesguy I totally feel like I'm BOTHERING him. Now for 2 weeks the salesguy has been telling both my husband and I we 'approve' of the financing (even have a E-MAIL from him!) at a certain rate etc...only to get a phonecall this morning from the financial guy saying NO we didn't approve. I'm so totally upset over this whole ordeal that I'm going to go with my original plan of buying 2 more motorcycles in the spring then when it comes to a new vehicle think I'll pick up a BMW or VW...

Whew...feel a bit better. :(

1 - 13 of 13 Posts