F-150 Raptor Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've been asked for quite a while about having a design for the image projectors to project on the roof but folks don't want to tap wires.

We came up with a design that I truly love. It is fully adjustable, super super easy to install and best of all you change the image at will.

All you do is plug it in to the cigarette lighter plug and turn it on.

Sorry about pictures but will try and take some night time photos later.

Video:

[YT]qvrmHjCyUJQ[/YT]

Thedoubleaa.com cigarette lighter image projector - YouTube

·
Registered
477 Posts
Is there a way that can project a raptor image on the tailgate of the truck if you mount and connect it to the trailer hitch wireing. By the way it Looks good.

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Is there a way that can project a raptor image on the tailgate of the truck if you mount and connect it to the trailer hitch wireing. By the way it Looks good.
with a little bit of modification I don't see why not. Can even have it tied into the brake lights so it only comes on when you brake and projects on to the tail gate.

·
Registered
477 Posts
It would need to be weatherproof with the raptor image centered under the Ford logo in blue and plug into the hitch wiring. Im interested. Let me know.

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
It would need to be weatherproof with the raptor image centered under the Ford logo in blue and plug into the hitch wiring. Im interested. Let me know.
current models are "weather Resistant". It would need a little box made out of plastic or something to mount inside and be sealed with RTV to be a bit more weather proof. After that would need some sort of mounting bracket. I don't think it'd be overly difficult to design and I probably have most of it in my shop. I have quite a bit of work this next week to catch up on but I'll look into on my list of things to do.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts