F-150 Raptor Forums banner
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
The job took about 1 1/2 hr once I found out how to remove the hood scoops.
I had my scoops painted to match my cooper ornage interior.
If anyone wants all the pics of the install e-mail me at [email protected].
The Ford color code that matches the orange Int. is 2009 Ford NL.
Get the scoops off took about 10min. You can be careful with getting the hood mat removed and save the round black mat push pins.
I,am also going to color code the side air vent were the SVT is. Anyone know how to easily remove them?
Thanks for the imput. Billy

PS: What is weird the pics make the scoop bright orange, the scoops are a duller copper orange metalic.
I guess its like Match.com .....darling you do have a bigger nose than the pic stated

Attachments

·
Registered
242 Posts
Looks awesome! I have the orange truck and second guessed myself on more than one occasion. I have an orange and black gsxr750 and would have loved to match the orange to the bike, but I really didnt think many people were bold enough to buy the orange truck. oh well

Looks great though!

·
Registered
2 Posts
WOW I'm sorry but that is the ugliest thing you could have ever done. You just killed a perfectly good truck. That looks like complete dog ****!! I'm sorry I am a little over the top, but that is awful. Order another pair and keep it original this time!!

·
Registered
433 Posts
sorry dude not feeling it but hey its your truck and if you like it all the power to ya

·
Registered
111 Posts
I don't think that is looks bad. I want to see more parts painted, like the side vents and the FORD in the grill. Also look at maybe painting the top part of your side mirrors.

·
Registered
61 Posts
I don't think that is looks bad. I want to see more parts painted, like the side vents and the FORD in the grill. Also look at maybe painting the top part of your side mirrors.
I agree I kinda like it but I think the that it an all or nothing approach, fender SVT inserts maybe a New rim with a color matched pinstripe on the lip, Ford for sure on the grill, Its a good start I just think it all needs pulled together and it really could work :smiley_thumbs_up:

·
Registered
433 Posts
TOTALLY agree I really hope nobody takes this truck and goes 24's with every chrome piece ever made. That just ruins the truck and looks horrible
I hear that!! Im not into the chrome thing at all I hate seeing guys with fx4's that chrome them right out it just kills the look of the truck. Chromed out vehicles are for lariats and xlts not a sporty truck.

·
Registered
126 Posts
WOW I'm sorry but that is the ugliest thing you could have ever done. You just killed a perfectly good truck. That looks like complete dog ****!! I'm sorry I am a little over the top, but that is awful. Order another pair and keep it original this time!!
Harsh, really, really harsh.

·
Registered
533 Posts
Wow, yeah...that's gotta be his. I don't think the orange vents were a bad idea...i just think in certainly needed to be applied to the side ones. It would be nice to see the SVT stick out against the black body paint.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts