F-150 Raptor Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello All,

I'm 28yo female and my first vehicle was a new 2002 yellow Ranger. After its 4 yr lease I upgraded to a 2006 F150 4x4 XLT XTR crewcab. :) I still have 14 months remaining of its lease but have spoken to our local SVT dealership approx 2 weeks ago regarding the Raptor as watching the videos peaked my interest. According to the dealership they said they could find a buyer for the F150 within' 2 weeks as there are low km's (46,212 to be exact). I have put a $500 deposit on the Raptor and the order has already been placed with Ford. My application returned saying I'm approved of financing the Raptor based upon getting out of my '06 lease.

Its been almost 2 weeks and no word from the dealership of a new buyer...what is the easiest way of offloading the '06 F150? What will happen if the Raptor shows up and I can't take delivery as obviously I couldn't afford 2 trucks? *lol* I'm going to be stopping by the dealership this weekend if there are no follow up calls by tomorrow... just wondering if the dealership can do anything to make the 'sale' and get me out of the F150... so frustrating!

BTW -- hello... I'm new to this forums... ;) *lol* :wavey:

·
Registered
4,251 Posts
Welcome to the ForumZ :wavey: Glad to have ya.
Congrats on your purchase, I hope you'll find soon a buyer for your F150 ... btw where are you from ? I see you use km's.. Canada?

·
Registered
433 Posts
1 - 7 of 7 Posts