F-150 Raptor Forums banner
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking to order a SVT Raptor today, must have delivery before Jan 1 2010. Have heard many local dealers [AZ, Texas] are asking MSRP, but found two that will go $1000-1500 under MSRP. One claims to be willing to sell at invoice. What has been the experience of the forum in terms of pricing, [exclusive of delivery, tax, title, etc] Thanks..may have to wait til the furor dies down to get a decent deal.

·
Registered
957 Posts
Like most, I don't normally share what I've paid for things, but in the hopes it helps someone here from getting ripped off...
I ordered a white Raptor w/ luxury pkg, graphics and rear camera. Trading my 07 FX4 my total cost (out the door including tax title etc.) came too: $21,000. Not the best deal in the world, but that's what we get for wanting one so soon. Hope it helps?
Reddog...

·
Registered
187 Posts
Looking to order a SVT Raptor today, must have delivery before Jan 1 2010. Have heard many local dealers [AZ, Texas] are asking MSRP, but found two that will go $1000-1500 under MSRP. One claims to be willing to sell at invoice. What has been the experience of the forum in terms of pricing, [exclusive of delivery, tax, title, etc] Thanks..may have to wait til the furor dies down to get a decent deal.

Which invoice? Actual in voice is below A/D/X/Y pricing and that is hard to get. I ordered under x-plan and was told after the truck arrived that they wouldn't honor that price. MSRP wa 41,200 and payed about 2000 under that.

dly

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks Guys...Pricing info is hard to come by..my data so far is that invoice on the base model is as follows:
Edmunds says $34282
a/z plan $35004
dplan $35104
x plan $36439
Ford? $35773
MSRP $38995

There is little logic in current car pricing...GMC vehicles, despite taxpayer bailout and dim future of GM are rising, as is H2 pricing, a full $20K more than about 18 months ago. Knowledge is power..thanks for all the feedback.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Update: Invoice on Base Model, 5.4L Raptor is $35,828.64
Thus far, I have found three dealers who say they will order at invoice.
Remains to be seen...

·
Registered
127 Posts
MSRP for mine was about $42,200 (orange-paint/graphics/interior upgrade/moon-roof/trailer-brake).

My trade was an '06 Ford Escape with 45K miles on it that had a book trade-in value of about $11K.

They allowed me $13.5K on the Escape and I paid MSRP for the Raptor.

To me that was about $2.5K off of MSRP.

Good enough for me - I'm sure there are better deals out there, but I'm happy.

I think they sold the Escape for about what they gave me for it and made their money off of the Raptor at MSRP.

My dealer is 2 blocks from my home - I could have traveled about 150 miles and got a better deal on one by about $1k, but it was loaded and would have netted out at a much higher cost.

I wanted one now and didn't want to order one and wait - it was bad enough waiting for the one that my dealer had ordered in July to show up at the beginning of September.

I have had my Raptor for about 5 weeks now and it is a great vehicle - great looking and fun to drive.

·
Registered
599 Posts
I live in the Detroit zone so there is a Ford dealer on every corner. I ordered mine at 3k off MSRP. I think because I usually get A plan. Before I ordered I found this dealer in SC. that sells for $98.00 over invoice.
http://www.ravenelford.com/

·
Registered
28 Posts

·
Registered
76 Posts
Black---trailer brake, back up camera, sun roof $37,664. But then there is $299 for doc service fee (such bs!)---Thank god for very little tax in AK($40). All in I am at $38,045

....i did bitch about the 299 and they are doing a free spray in bedliner

·
Registered
533 Posts
Black---trailer brake, back up camera, sun roof $37,664. But then there is $299 for doc service fee (such bs!)---Thank god for very little tax in AK($40). All in I am at $38,045
That's exactly why i'm becoming an Alaskan resident before I buy that truck haha

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
As I find Ford Dealers that will order for invoice, I will post them. One dealer in El Paso, CASA FORD..is asking $8k OVER INVOICE. Hope they go bankrupt and end up sleeping in a dumpster. Disgusting.

·
Registered
1,058 Posts
As I find Ford Dealers that will order for invoice, I will post them. One dealer in El Paso, CASA FORD..is asking $8k OVER INVOICE. Hope they go bankrupt and end up sleeping in a dumpster. Disgusting.
Thanks Bill..........hope there's some in Conn.

·
Registered
1,202 Posts
Palmetto Ford in Charleston,SC has a $2995 addendum sticker on their Raptors. For those who don't know what that means, it is that little sticker sitting next to the window sticker with dealer add-ons or mark-ups. These are on top of the MSRP.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·

I misspoke..mistyped. CASA FORD is asking $8K over MSRP. Even more disgusting.

·
Registered
1,202 Posts
I think I possibly got mine at $1000 under the MSRP of $47,3XX (fully loaded minus the Trailer Brake Controller). It's kind of hard to say with the numbers game, trade-in, Black Book value, KBB value, and other crap like that. I got what I wanted on my trade-in (KBB value or Edmunds), plus they located/acquired the vehicle from the same dealer who wanted $3000 over MSRP. Nonetheless and no matter what I am happy with my purchase and vehicle...minus the one bad shock.

·
Registered
86 Posts
I ordered my fully loaded Molten Orange for 1K over invoice, could have gotten it at $98 over in South Carolina , but by the time I drove my trade down there and gas and hotel I figure I did better 2 miles from home. I am very happy with my purchase, and if the 6.2 turns out to be a real big improvement I will buy that too and sell mine.:smileup:

1 - 20 of 32 Posts