F-150 Raptor Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone:wavey:. Order one in September from military car sales while here in Iraq. Now I'm just waiting to get back to the States to take delivery. First thing I'm doing as soon as I get off the plane is picking it up.

·
Registered
20 Posts
I was originally going to go with blue but decided to go with the molten orange stands out more. I am at COB Speicher.
Nice, I went with black myself, but it was a tough choice...Sitting here on Liberty now, just waiting to go home, only a few more weeks. Take care man

·
Registered
290 Posts
I was originally going to go with blue but decided to go with the molten orange stands out more. I am at COB Speicher.
These were the two colors I struggled with too. I decided on blue mainly becuase the orange looks red in most pictures. I've heard in person it has plently of flake in it though and that it does not look so red in direct sunlight.

Make sure you post some pics when you pick it up!

·
Registered
1,319 Posts
Cool, I'm trying to decide between white and orange.....leaning more towards white though. I'm up in Tal Afar, FOB Sykes.

·
Registered
533 Posts
I've never been a huge fan of white; the orange looks great...at least I think so. Any word on ENCS letting you guys order the 6.2's yet? If so, i'll be getting mine as soon as I get off the plane in Korea.

·
Registered
4,251 Posts
:wavey: Welcome to the ForumZ Family ! Congrats on your order, I hope you will be back soon to take delivery of your new truck! Keep us posted

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I've never been a huge fan of white; the orange looks great...at least I think so. Any word on ENCS letting you guys order the 6.2's yet? If so, i'll be getting mine as soon as I get off the plane in Korea.
Last I heard was you would be able to order the 6.2 like the 17th or 27th of this month.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts