F-150 Raptor Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
433 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Well I finally did it took the plunge and order up my raptor today!!!:smileup: I got a white raptor with no graphics and a moonroof. I was gonna get the tail gate step but I was looking at my buddies on the weekend and did like it cause if you get a dent in the tail gate it cant be fixed. I own a paintless dent removal business so its easily fixed if it happens. It should be here by oct or nov so ill post up pics when it comes in.

·
Registered
142 Posts
That's the exact same truck I'm thinking about ordering.... What kind of a price did you get? One of my local dealers is offering me $1000 over invoice, while all the others won't budge of MSRP.

·
Registered
157 Posts
Well I finally did it took the plung and order up my raptor today!!!:smileup: I got a white raptor with no graphics and a moonroof. I was gonna get the tail gate step but I was looking at my buddies on the weekend and did like it cause if you get a dent in the tail gate it cant be fixed. I own a paintless dent removal business so its easily fixed if it happens. It should be here by oct or nov so ill post up pics when it comes in.
Congrats! You are going to love it.

·
Registered
433 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
That's the exact same truck I'm thinking about ordering.... What kind of a price did you get? One of my local dealers is offering me $1000 over invoice, while all the others won't budge of MSRP.
Well im in Canada so the prices are higher here but no dealer would deal on them. There are 3 SVT dealers in my province and I called them all it was hard enough just to get the salesmen to call me back. I paid 54k with taxes and all the fee's up here we gotta pay a fair bit more for vehicles it blows!! Oh well im super pumped to get my raptor it will be well worth the wait. I think there is only gonna be 12 in all of Alberta so will keep the truck super rare will be nice to have something not many people have.

·
Registered
164 Posts
Wow, from all I hear I am glad I got my dealer down off of the MSRP.. even after they told me they were not dealing on the price since it is a SVT.

·
Registered
54 Posts
FORDDUDE, just curious where you got the number 12 from. And is that just so far how many have been ordered?

·
Registered
433 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
FORDDUDE, just curious where you got the number 12 from. And is that just so far how many have been ordered?
I was told by the dealers that each dealer is only gonna get 4 or 5 each. So there is a svt dealer in edm, airdrie, and calgary so that is how many I figure there will be in all of alberta but hey I could be wrong. I was reading yesterday that there is gonna be less than 550 sold in Canada. Have you ordered one yet?? I had a hell of a time with getting mine so out of the 3 dealers Healy Ford was the one that actually called me back thats why I went with them.

·
Registered
54 Posts
Im going with healy ford also. They told me they had an orange 5.4 coming in. I talked to a guy named cory I believe. He was pretty good to deal with. Im going to meet up with him in october to get the order underway for my 6.2. So if thats one they ordered plus us 2 thats only 3 i know of in alberta so far :)

·
Registered
433 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 · (Edited)
Im going with healy ford also. They told me they had an orange 5.4 coming in. I talked to a guy named cory I believe. He was pretty good to deal with. Im going to meet up with him in october to get the order underway for my 6.2. So if thats one they ordered plus us 2 thats only 3 i know of in alberta so far :)
Sweet man I got mine through stefan seems like a pretty good salesmen. I know there is one ordered in calgary also but they will definetely be rare in alberta which is tough to have anything rare here.

·
Registered
54 Posts
Tough enough alone having an original truck with all the oil money floating around. Did you get them down in price at all or were they really willing to move on it? just trying to get a few tips on how to deal with these guys when I head over there.

·
Registered
433 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Tough enough alone having an original truck with all the oil money floating around. Did you get them down in price at all or were they really willing to move on it? just trying to get a few tips on how to deal with these guys when I head over there.
Nope cause its a limited edition specialty vehicle they will not budge on price every other dealer was the same way.

·
Registered
54 Posts
Well thats not good to hear. Congrats on your buy. What other options did you end up getting if any besides the moonroof? I know Canada has some high prices but ****..I got quoted at healy ford for 60K for fully loaded 6.2. But they could be pulling my leg and when its all said and done itll probably be 70k

·
Registered
433 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Well thats not good to hear. Congrats on your buy. What other options did you end up getting if any besides the moonroof? I know Canada has some high prices but ****..I got quoted at healy ford for 60K for fully loaded 6.2. But they could be pulling my leg and when its all said and done itll probably be 70k
I just got the moonroof and all the standard options that you get with the truck. I am happy with all the options it has already. That is another reason I didnt get the 6.2 it just gonna sky rocket the price of the truck and for a 100hp more just not worth it for me.

·
Registered
433 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Awesome news! Congratulations on the purchase! Two weeks isn't too bad of a wait at all! Keep us posted!
Its longer than 2 weeks to get the truck it should be in oct or nov

1 - 17 of 17 Posts