F-150 Raptor Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
New guy checking in. I'm about to put my Raptor on order, taking advantage of the great savings the "Exchange New Car Sales" offers me here. Things I've decided to add:

Luxery Package
Moonroof
Rear View Camera
Navigation

My only question now is to go black or orange??? I kinda like the orange racing interior on the seats, if I went orange exterior, but that orange front face plate makes it look to toyish to me. Does the plate still remain orange even with the Nav installed or does it change to black? What does everyone think of orange exterior with black interior? Glad to be here. S/F

·
Registered
4,251 Posts
:wavey: Welcome to the ForumZ Family ! Glad you joined us.

Go white ! LOL ... just joking ;) I think that the color choice is really a personal choice ...

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I think I'm sold on the orange exterior with black interior. I just wish someone had real pictures of the orange exterior and not the professional photos. I hear it looks red in the shade.

·
Registered
533 Posts
Stay safe over there brother!

I haven't seen one personally, but i can't wait to buy one. I plan on getting the orange exterior with the orange/black interior. I'm going to Korea in 50 days so i'll order the 6.2L over there. Sucks that i have to sell my '08 Mustang, but it sucks even worse that i wont be able to drive this awesome truck until i get to Alaska next december!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts