F-150 Raptor Forums banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
1,319 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, I did it, couldn't take it any longer and talked to the military exchange car sales guy while he was here this past weekend. I sat down and built one with him and officially gave him my deposit......loking to pick it up in March/April. Details......

White
Tailgate Step and Bed extender
Rear view camera
Moonroof
Lux. package
Nav

MSRP of just over $47k.........got it for $42k! That includes shipping and fees.. Also, this is without any ENCS rebates like the one they had in Sep.. He said the next rebates would be out in December and I would automatically receive that. Apparently, the Dec. rebate should be good for around $3k. Whatever the best rebate is that comes out between now and when I take delivery will be the one I get. So I'm maybe looking at $39k for a nicely loaded 6.2:smiley_thumbs_up: Of course....I would still need to pay sales tax, so hopefully that 3k rebate hits and I'll be out the door and driving for 42k. Either way, I'd have to say I'm pretty happy with this deal. The truck is currently set up as a 5.4 (the price I told you IS for the 6.2 though) but as soon as the 6.2 becomes available, my order switches to that. He spoke with his contact and they told him that the 6.2 will open to orders in December. We'll see!

·
Registered
533 Posts
Congrats brother! That's super helpful because other than changing it orange w/ the orange and black interior...that's pretty much the truck that I want too!

That's awesome that they will give you the best rebate between now and when you take delivery. I was looking on the ENCS website and it shows that they are offering 4k in rebates...but maybe it's just listed wrong on there.

That's a great price man! Fortunately i'll be able to switch my residency to Alaska before I leave...it'll be nice to skip out on 3k in taxes.

·
Registered
1,319 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yeah I'm stoked! I just went on the encs website but didn't see any rebates special or anything....don't know. The salesman told me there wasn't anything right now too. But as long as I get something between now and then, I'm happy.

·
Registered
533 Posts
Yeah I'm stoked! I just went on the encs website but didn't see any rebates special or anything....don't know. The salesman told me there wasn't anything right now too. But as long as I get something between now and then, I'm happy.
Really? Hmm...try going to this webpage

http://www.encs.com/uploadedFiles/ENCS/Financing/Ford-Incentives-10.06.09.pdf

It's right above the F-250/350/450 Diesel. I pulled it off of encs.com under quick links...get the latest rebates...ford/lincoln/mercury rebates. I dunno if it will help...but it would be nice if you could get the 4k rebate instead of the predicted 3k one. Good luck man!

·
Registered
1,319 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
Ahhhh, I see, ok...........that is the "standard", I guess you could say, discount. My order form shows a $3500 discount and if you look at the legend at the bottom, it states non-military customers don't receive the extra $500. Me being a contractor, I got $3500 instead of $4000. I was more reffering to the fact that there's no special rebate going on, like the "green tag savings" they had in September. You'll pretty much always get what's on this list but then they have special rebate events that bring it down even further. My order also shows where I'm paying less for each option bringing the price of the truck itself down, then the $3500 off of that. Thanks for the link though!

·
Registered
533 Posts
OOHHHH!!! Ok, thanks for clearing that up for me man! I do remember seeing that green tag special a few months ago, hopefully they'll bring it back in time for you to jump on board!

·
Registered
36 Posts
Good deal man. I got ordered mine right when I got back from R&R. I ordered it the last day of the Green Tag rebate. Got molten orange interior/exterior w/graphics, moonroof, bed extender and 5.4. All said and done I got it for 35,880. Kinda wish I got the navigation but I always buy after market stereos any ways.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Is 6.2 on the

Well, I did it, couldn't take it any longer and talked to the military exchange car sales guy while he was here this past weekend. I sat down and built one with him and officially gave him my deposit......loking to pick it up in March/April. Details......

White
Rear view camera
Moonroof
Lux. package
Nav

MSRP of just over $47k.........got it for $42k! That includes shipping and fees.. Also, this is without any ENCS rebates like the one they had in Sep.. He said the next rebates would be out in December and I would automatically receive that. Apparently, the Dec. rebate should be good for around $3k. Whatever the best rebate is that comes out between now and when I take delivery will be the one I get. So I'm maybe looking at $39k for a nicely loaded 6.2:smiley_thumbs_up: Of course....I would still need to pay sales tax, so hopefully that 3k rebate hits and I'll be out the door and driving for 42k. Either way, I'd have to say I'm pretty happy with this deal. The truck is currently set up as a 5.4 (the price I told you IS for the 6.2 though) but as soon as the 6.2 becomes available, my order switches to that. He spoke with his contact and they told him that the 6.2 will open to orders in December. We'll see!
SOCOMech Congratulations,

Do you know how much the 6.2 Option was through ENCS?

I ordered mine in September for 34.8K. I managed to get in on the SEP discount at the last minute on 30 SEP 09. That agrees with udipper's price minus the graphics so I do not think the 6.2L price is included yet.
Molten Orange (w/o graphics)

Like yours my Buyers Offer says 5.4L until the option becomes available to place on the order. Mike at ENCS says that the 6.2L will add to that price.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Overseas Assignment I believe

As an honorably discharged Captain in the US Army, What is required to place an order under this system?

Thanks,

Flash
Flash, I am pretty sure you have to be active military or NG/Reserve on active duty. Some of the rebates are supposedly only available if you are deployed to Korea or Southwest Asia.

I believe you can still order though the ENCS if you are stationed in Europe, U.S. or retired but the deployed rebates are not available.

You can check out [url]http://www.encs.com/[/URL] and see if you qualify.

madmac

·
Registered
533 Posts
Flash,

You should definitely contact ENCS. I'm pretty sure you have to be Active duty/Gaurd/Reserve or a DOD Civilian/Contractor on an overseas PCS/TDY for 30 consecutive days to qualify to purchase a vehicle with them, but with all of the awesome deals that you can get...it's certainly worth getting in touch with them to make certain!

Good luck!

·
Registered
1,319 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
SOCOMech Congratulations,

Do you know how much the 6.2 Option was through ENCS?

Like yours my Buyers Offer says 5.4L until the option becomes available to place on the order. Mike at ENCS says that the 6.2L will add to that price.
I'm just going with the 6.2 as being $3k for now, I mean that would be "worst case scenario", ya know? However, I did get every other option at a discount, we'll see if the same goes for the 6.2, would be nice though. Since we built the truck as a 5.4, I have all the numbers for that and just add $3k to it to get the final 6.2 price.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Yeah, you have to have orders overseas for at least 30 days, but contractors and civilians can also qualify, at least in combat zones.

I ordered my 5.4 in Sept for delivery this year, but still haven't heard about a build date or delivery date....

·
Registered
14 Posts
I'm just going with the 6.2 as being $3k for now, I mean that would be "worst case scenario", ya know? However, I did get every other option at a discount, we'll see if the same goes for the 6.2, would be nice though. Since we built the truck as a 5.4, I have all the numbers for that and just add $3k to it to get the final 6.2 price.
I think you are about right. 3K was what the ENCS guy was guessing too.

On all the other options the Milquote was 12% below MSRP. I expect the pattern will continue with the 6.2L option.

MadMac

·
Registered
34 Posts
You cannot use ENCS while conus. You must be oconus and certain theaters qualify for additional incentives. I'm a recruiter in PA but my brother is currently deployed to Afghanistan so I am working with an ENCS rep right now to try to see if there is a loophole to let me order through him without too much of a hassle. I was quoted 35k for a blue no graphics with luxury package and thats after destination charges. I did qualify for the 4k rebate though.

For me however, that price is really close to the Dplan price that I get for being related to someone who works at a ford dealership. If i end up having to get my brother to register the truck in his name or something like that it won't be worth it for me to use ENCS. They also weren't able to order the 6.2 for me saying it didnt come out until later in the model year (which I knew).

·
Registered
45 Posts
1st congrats on the order and deal.

2nd I don't qualify for this but could a family member or friend use it for me? I am still wrestling with color. I love black and saw one the other day that really got me going but as I think of the detailing I start liking the other colors :)

I am sorta leaning to the blue today. I like the orange with the interior that matches but I think I am looking at the plain black interior. Just can't figure out the xterior color yet. I'll go talk to my dealer this week and ask about orders for the 6.2 and see what their temp is to giving me a decent deal. If not then I
ll call they guys in OH I got the GT500 from and the local guys miss out again. I did get my 05 Mustang from them though.

·
Registered
1,319 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
1st congrats on the order and deal.

2nd I don't qualify for this but could a family member or friend use it for me? I am still wrestling with color. I love black and saw one the other day that really got me going but as I think of the detailing I start liking the other colors :)

I am sorta leaning to the blue today. I like the orange with the interior that matches but I think I am looking at the plain black interior. Just can't figure out the xterior color yet. I'll go talk to my dealer this week and ask about orders for the 6.2 and see what their temp is to giving me a decent deal. If not then I
ll call they guys in OH I got the GT500 from and the local guys miss out again. I did get my 05 Mustang from them though.
I don't think so.....as Army Raptor even pointed out, even other military folks can't use it, unless they're deployed for a bit. So I don't think it can be used by relatives or friends. There's no pin # or anything like with x-plan.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts