Paint Correction - Coating North Jersey

Discussion in 'Ford Raptor Detailing and General Maintenance' started by Ron.Bumpus, Apr 18, 2018.

1. Ron.Bumpus

Ron.Bumpus Member Public Safety

Media:
    Vehicle?:
    Ford Raptor
    Color?:
    Black
    Engine:
    GEN2 3.5L-TT H/O
    So I am relatively new to the whole Paint Correction - coating world. I had it done to my first Black 17 SCrew back in Jan 2017. I didn't even know it existed until I was talking to a autobody guy who was massaging out a door ding.

I went to APC (Auto Polish Center) in Waldwick NJ and spoke to Anthony the owner. he also had a new 17 Raptor (white) at the time.

So after talking to me for 15 min i was sold. and had my truck done the following week. APC is one 3 US Vendors for Artic Coat (ny)

Results were nothing less than amazing, it GLOWS in the sunlight, nothing sticks to the car. water just beads off it. and you can easily use waterless car wash or detail spray to spruce up the car without doing a full wash. Maintenance is a piece of cake especially for the shadow black.

I am now looking to having my 3rd vehicle done with them.

So anyone looking for a top notch detailer and or coating store in North Jersey, i highly recommend APC ( I am not affiliated with them whatsoever, just a happy customer)
    Ask for Anthony...

Big Bill likes this.
  2. Big Bill

Big Bill Active Member Moderator

Media:
    Albums:
    Vehicle?:
    2013 Whipple Raptor700+HP
    Color?:
    Red
    Engine:
    GEN1 6.2L
    Hey Ron thanks for sharing sounds like they did a great job. How long did they have your truck for? Did he use the artic coat on the undercarriage? Sure would like to see a picture.

3. Ron.Bumpus

Ron.Bumpus Member Public Safety

Media:
    Vehicle?:
    Ford Raptor
    Color?:
    Black
    Engine:
    GEN2 3.5L-TT H/O
    They did the coating on my 17 Raptor Black (which i hated) the damm full time job keeping it clean, Did the inside windows an wheels too.
    undercarriage no

Waiting to get the 18 Silver done. need to wait for $$ because of all the crap i just purchased for this vehicle.
    definitely worth it in my opinion. Truck stayed cleaner / longer but it was still black.....

The ignot should be a lot easier to maintain.
    They had my car for 30 hrs (overnight) plus...
    Main issue is the paint correction on the factory paint and the clear coat needed to cure. kept car in the garage during the whole process, until i came to pick it up the following evening.

APC: Auto Polishing Center in Waldwick, NJ

RAPTOR2 likes this.