F-150 Raptor Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Truck is bad*ss. I think the graphics look good on the truck and even better in person. They are black with a blue tint to it. I can see that it is going to be a pain in the *ss to keep the graphics clean especially along the edges. It does like to shift alot but that can be corrected with keeping it in 3rd until you get to cruising speed(65-70) or just give it a little push on the pedal and gets up and goes. One thing for sure is that the truck rides smooth and I have noticed more then once I am going 80 and not realizing it. Well enough talking here are a couple pics.

Attachments

·
Registered
433 Posts
Nice truck man:smiley_thumbs_up: Man your killing me I got a few months to wait to get my white raptor time is going to slow lol

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I put 150 miles on it the first day:smiley_thumbs_up:. As I was picking it up at the dealership one of the techs said it would look really good if I painted the Ford emblem in the grille the color of the truck. I told him that along with tint will be my next mods. I also talked with the head guy with parts and he told me they had a saleen supercharger in that would work with my truck:158:. He got a call and had to leave but I will be investigating this to if it is true or not and will let you guys know. Also I can't tell you how much I love the seats, soft leather and for me the side bolsters really hold me in place. All of the vehicles I have had with leather, the leather is really hard and not very comfortable not theses seats. Also I got the rear view camera, very nice I am glad I got that option or I would be backing into alot of things:wow:.

·
Registered
209 Posts
I think it looks great w/ the graphics. White looks best w/ the package then orange comes in second in my book.

·
Registered
129 Posts
Nice truck ak! Good luck with the supercharger. SVT should have put one on the truck to begin with, or at least made it an option, no matter which engine you get.

·
Registered
45 Posts
Wow, she is a beauty! I was uhhhhh... ehhhh... on white until I saw pics of members real-life Raptors. Now I'm at the point that I really do not care what color I end up with. They all look great!

One thing, and maybe it is just me, but inside the rear wheel-wells... wouldn't the truck look better if they were entirely painted black (look at the 2nd attached pic)??

I'm in NO way picking on the OP at all, it is just a minor cosmetic thing that I have noticed on many, many 4x trucks from all manuf's. Nothing that a rattle-can won't fix in 5 minutes I guess.

Great ride!

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I was thinking the same thing when I picked it up but underneath the front wheel well is not paint it's a plastic cover. I don't see why they couldn't do the same with the rear.

·
Registered
45 Posts
I was thinking the same thing when I picked it up but underneath the front wheel well is not paint it's a plastic cover. I don't see why they couldn't do the same with the rear.
Ah, right on... no doubt a cheap money-saving move by Ford (and other manuf's).

Like I wrote earlier, nothing that 5 minutes with a can of spray paint or spray-on undercoat cannot fix.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts