F-150 Raptor Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
164 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Great forum everyone. Just waiting to order my Raptor in mid August (BLue Flame).:wavey:

·
Ford Raptor Forum!
1,565 Posts
Welcome to the best Ford Raptor SVT owners club forum on the net! Glad you joined our family of enthusiast! Enjoy the site!

·
Registered
164 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Order is in, just waiting for the build date and VIN on a Blue Flame. Dealer gave me an estimate of 6 to 8 weeks on the Raptor, so keeping the fingers crossed that no one decides to wreck into my trade in between now and then. :gy:

·
Registered
4,251 Posts
Order is in, just waiting for the build date and VIN on a Blue Flame. Dealer gave me an estimate of 6 to 8 weeks on the Raptor, so keeping the fingers crossed that no one decides to wreck into my trade in between now and then. :gy:
LOL ... Congrats on your order! :smileup:

·
Registered
129 Posts
Be sure to post some pics when you get her. Blue is high my list as well. Orange or Blue:box:, who knows.

·
Registered
61 Posts
Congrats I cant wait for mine too. But looks like I got until December :( downside of being overseas. How is the Pitts life? I grew up in Beaver not to far from there

·
Registered
164 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Congrats I cant wait for mine too. But looks like I got until December :( downside of being overseas. How is the Pitts life? I grew up in Beaver not to far from there
The Burg never changes... just gets crazier, and now with the Steelers playing and the Pens in training.. Life is good!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts