F-150 Raptor Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,282 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi folks! We are happy to let you know that FORD IMAGES has just joined us and have some killer prints for Ford Raptor Owners! Check them out at the bottom of THIS PAGE!

Member RWeedn is the man to hit up with any inquiries!

Welcome to the club guys!

Here's a quick look!

·
Registered
25 Posts
Yikes, $449!!! Very cool though. Too bad I dont' have my VIN yet, then I could order the print and still get it before the actual truck!!!

·
Registered
266 Posts
X2 on the ouch! $450 I'm ok with everyone making a little coin but there seems to be a lot of margin in those prices. I am sure it is super quality and all but would have liked to see it at least half that price. It's a picture and a frame with a plaque.

·
Premium Member
1,282 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
JMO on this one. They're official Ford Prints. I guess that's why they are so much.

·
Registered
10 Posts
This price is in line with similar limited edition framed prints from other sources. I've bought several limited edition prints from Ducks Unlimited priced similarly.

·
Registered
49 Posts
Zoiks! I really was think'n really cool until the price flipped up.... I had a guy take a professional helicopter photo of our home, frame it up, and deliver it all for $175!

·
Registered
87 Posts
For $500 you could hire several dancers and bring your own camera for a better pic than that old rusted Ford in the background : )

·
Registered
266 Posts
Hummm...Limited Edition???...I think we as owners are the ones that control the number of prints that could be sold. We control the number of trucks purchased.. I dunno. :4-dontknow:

At any rate we should welcome anyone one trying to promote our cool rigs. We can only hope they take our feedback as constructive and not destructive.:kap:

Welcome...

·
Registered
3,679 Posts
Constructive criticism, meaning make it a little cheaper, and more of us will buy it? ;)

I'd say $200 would be the most I'd probably be inclined to spend on a framed photo like that... this isn't a rare truck by any means, but I can see a special framed photo costing that much if you had a limited production run of a super rare car.

·
Registered
140 Posts
:wow:$449!!!??? I like it, I do. Especially since it's customizeable, but with all the raptor owners out there... aren't they making an overall 80% profit? Most companies work on 20% profit... just saying. I definitely agree and echo the others that if the price was lower I would get one too.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Sweet i like the vin plate really finishes it off nice :smileup: !!!!!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts