F-150 Raptor Forums banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,282 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys! We are very pleased to let you know that Truxxx has just joined us as our first vendor!

You can check out their web site, and awesome leveling kits here! TRUXXX!!!
You can check out the existing thread about rosers leveling kit here.

Welcome to the site guys! :smileup:

:w00t: :ura1: :pepper: :spinning: :beerchug: :Banana01: :999:

·
Registered
86 Posts
Welcome to the forum......looking forward to seeing your products for my new monster :smileup:

·
Registered
126 Posts
Welcome to the forum.

Reactions: GT

·
Registered
802 Posts
Welcome to the forum! I hope we get to see some exciting products come from you guys soon :smiley_thumbs_up:

·
Registered
16 Posts
How tough is the install? looks pretty easy like a budget lift. Can we see some better pics of the actual product he installed?

·
Registered
9 Posts
Flash.... It's not posted yet on the site because we are still finalizing the packaging details. The process has many steps as you can imaging. Right now we are taking pre-orders and will be shipping those very soon. And they will be shipped as pre-orders...that means the kit will consist of the lift parts and hardware and installation instructions. All of which are subject to change when the final consumer kit is released. Meaning artwork and box may be different than what we ship the early sets in.;) We usually do not do pre-order shipping so soon... but there are some very excited raptors out there looking for a improved look:smileup: Thanks again to everyone for the warm welcome and stay tuned for upcoming info.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Information on PreOrder

How would we go about Pre Ordering and what will the cost be. Could you post some pics of the Pre Order Kit? :smiley_thumbs_up:

·
Registered
9 Posts
pre-order info

You can contact us directly. go to the vendor news on the raptorz home page and all of our contact info is there. Sorry I do not have any pics yet. But on our web site there are pics of similar lifts to give a idea what our stuff looks like.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts