F-150 Raptor Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Howdy, all! I'm new to the Raptor family, but own one SVT product already...2007 Shelby GT500 (Alloy w/Tungsten stripes). My wife currently has an '08 Dodge Ram 1500 (because it's the only pickup that came with a quad cab and a stick shift!), but she's been eyeing the Raptor more and more...especially now that they announced the ridiculously low price!!! :smileup:

So, depending on life priorities (i.e., kids!), we may add an SVT Raptor to our garage before the end of the year! Tuxedo black w/graphics package, no other options needed. :)

Nice to meet y'all...can't wait to start seeing some pictures of delivered trucks to happy customers!!!

Drew

·
Registered
378 Posts
Welcome to the Raptor forumZ family. I have already seen several of your posts and you definitely have experience on forums it seems.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
If you get a Raptor why not just drop the ram? Good luck and welcome to the forums!
My wife has insisted that stick-shift is a must-have for her daily driver. Thus, we have to keep the Ram...unless Ford comes out with a six-speed manual for the Raptor! Gimme that and a crew cab, and NOW we're talkin'! :gy:

·
Registered
31 Posts
wow, more people from MD, i dont feel all alone anymore!!

i had a shelby too man, same year, i loved that thing...just sold it not too long ago for the upcoming raptor

1 - 9 of 9 Posts