F-150 Raptor Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just recevied a three fold post card from Ford announcing the Raptor. Pretty nice piece of advertisement and seeing as how I never signed up for info or anything it must me a mass mailing to all people who have previously purchased Ford trucks. I bet they start getting requests to see them and drive them like you wouldn't believe here shortly.

A side note is that I went to my dealer to inquire about when I might be able to place an order for one with the 6.2 and the whole sales staff had no clue of what a raptor was. They said they would research and get back with me. This is exactly what happened when I went to order a 2001 Mustang Bullitt back in June of 2001 and while they were researching it I ordered it from a dealer in the know.

I don't know if it was Ford not getting the information out to the dealer or the dealer just dropping the ball and not getting the info to their sales dept. Anyway, they know what a Raptor is now and It won't be long before I get a call telling me they have placed the order.

·
Registered
37 Posts
you kidding me

Thats what is weird....you have a company that has a new product coming out and these LAZY salesman dont even know their product or whats coming out.
That same $hit happened to me and its frustrating when you walk into a dealer and you ask for a Raptor and they give you the deer in the headlights.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts