F-150 Raptor Forums banner

1 - 20 of 419 Posts

·
Registered
291 Posts
PROMO- 20" V-Rock Wheels
w/ 35" x 13.5" Mickey Thompson Baja Claw Radials

I am running these wheels for the time being as a Promotional Vehicle.
Stay Tuned! My Wheels will be going on soon...:smileup:

Much Thanks once again to Allan & The Boys @ Pickering Tire'n'Mag.
CHEERS!:smiley_thumbs_up:

Attached Thumbnails

·
Registered
229 Posts
looks sweet, has anyone blacked out the skid plate?

·
Registered
436 Posts
I was thinking about black rockstars for mine, but they are an 18x9 wheel with 5" of BS and 0 mm offset. I think they will stick out too far for someone who is planning to hit the jumps with their truck.

TXRaptor

·
Registered
1,006 Posts
I'm going to spray the skid plate with 3M rubberized undercoating, and here's my wheel set up with stock tires:

American Outlaw Buckshots - 17x9 (I bought them specifically to fit the stock tires), with a 15mm offset.

·
Registered
151 Posts
I was considering Line-X coating. More durable than paint. Possibilities are letting Line-X mask off where they need to, leave the skidplate installed on the front...
OR
Have Line-X only mask off and blackout the small silver section on the bumper and hand them the removed skidplate for coating.
OR
DYI with a truckbed kit available to simulate the bedliner coating. Mask off the bumper myself and coat the bumper and skid plate.

Whichever way I do it, I will post the pictures.

Opinions?

DX379

·
Registered
1,067 Posts
heres one i like!!!!! not sure who's Raptor this is, maybe someone on here? post more pics if it is pleaseeeee!!!

Anyone know which Wheels those are? If the raptor would have came with color matched fender flairs and bumpers i would have got black. That truck looks amazing.

·
Registered
436 Posts
If the raptor would have came with color matched fender flairs and bumpers i would have got black. That truck looks amazing.
You mean painted like this? :D More photos in the body section...

Wheels and tires are next!!!

TXRaptor

·
Registered
4 Posts
I'm going to spray the skid plate with 3M rubberized undercoating, and here's my wheel set up with stock tires:

American Outlaw Buckshots - 17x9 (I bought them specifically to fit the stock tires), with a 15mm offset.

Love the chrome wheels. They should come with chrome from the factory, and chrome bumpers also. I can't stand black trim or wheels on anything.

1 - 20 of 419 Posts