F-150 Raptor Forums banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1,440 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As you all know this is very important! Once our new members validate their email, they should be getting personal welcomes on their profile page. I can give you a few suggestions that work well, but feel free to edit to your liking. You should start out by introducing yourself as a member of the Member Relations Managers...

If you happen to be the first MRM Team member (do not count Mods or Admins) to post up, you might want to use something like this...

1) Hi (Screen name)! I'm (your screen name) (your first name) and I'm one of the Member Relations Managers on the ForumZ. I just wanted to drop you a message to personally welcome you.

I realize that not every one who signs up here is familiar with basic ForumZ functions so if you have any questions feel free to leave me a message on my profile page by clicking on my name above and I`ll do my best to help you.

Obviously, if something like this is has already posted on the newbies profile page, then the next MRM will not use it.

The bottom line is they need to know that "you" are there to assist them.

Here's a few simple one's...

1) Hi (screen name), I am (your screen name) a member of the Member Relations Team. I just wanted to drop you a message to personally welcome you to the forumZ.

2) Hi (screen name), I am (your screen name) a member of the Member Relations Team. Welcome to the Z. Please let me know if you have any questions about the site. You can leave me a message on my profile page by clicking on my name above.

I hope this helps you all get started. Please do not hesitate to ask me any questions you might have. We are all on the same team.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts