F-150 Raptor Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is there one power programmer that someone would recommend for the Raptor? I can't remember the brand names but what do you guys think would help performance? Thanks.

·
Registered
1,319 Posts
The truck that JDM just put a Saleen blower on used an SCT tuner. I'm sure they had to customize it, I'm not aware of a tuner specific to the Raptor yet.

·
Registered
1,319 Posts
Yes, however, they have to take into consideration the off road mode and tuning parameters that it involves.

·
Registered
101 Posts
The Raptor 5.4 is supposedly SVT tuned as well. Does anybody know EXACTLY what that means? In other words, how is it different than the regular 150 5.4? I'm thinking about a "tuner" as well, and I like the looks of the Edge Evolution with its "pod" that matches the interior. I have NO experience with this or any other tuner, but it looks good to me. Anybody else have any good / bad experience with tuners?

·
Registered
1,319 Posts
The motor itself is the exact same one found in a normal F-150, there hasn't been any kind of tuning or anything other than the what the off-road mode offers, but nothing like what they've done in the past to anything. I have heard good things about Edge tuners though.

·
Registered
126 Posts
I used a HyperTech programmer for speedo correction of my 4.88 gears. They were still working on a power programmer.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts