F-150 Raptor Forums banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
We're having another prairie city meet october 12th 2013, post up if you will be coming out, address for those who don't already know is
13300 White Rock Road, Rancho Cordova, CA, 95742, and the park's website is http://ohv.parks.ca.gov/?page_id=1221

The plan is to start the event at 8 in the morning, I am thinking we will be staying until the park closes but you can leave whenever you feel like it

who's going:
Cleave
Cups
Flatlander1414
Kuuaki
deeroc
GBrown1867
Roushraptor661
Jason1
1tmaxwell1
Saint22
K.O.
and 11 others

Maybe:
BlueSVT
iHaveGas
and 5 others

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
nobody else wants to go to this?

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
lol, you were in the 7 others, I don't post the names of people I'm not sure are on this forum as well

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
awesome, glad to have you with us this time

·
Registered
12 Posts
Even though we do not have our Raptor yet, probably Nov'13, are we still welcome to show up. Currently we have our 2006 Wrangler Rubicon. We are going to have one of each for different purposes. We would like to meet some of you and see what you are running.

·
Registered
533 Posts
Absolutely!!! Definitely welcome.

You can remind us what a jeep can do. Ive got a 2000 Wrangler that hasnt moved since I brought the Raptor home two years ago. Maybe you can get one of us to to something stupid on the obstacle course.

If you've not been to Praire City before, it's got something for everyone.

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
You're definitely welcome, I think there's already some other people coming with other vehicles, so it's not a completely raptor specific run

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
bumps to remind everyone this is still happening, only a little over a month away

·
Registered
344 Posts
Even though we do not have our Raptor yet, probably Nov'13, are we still welcome to show up. Currently we have our 2006 Wrangler Rubicon. We are going to have one of each for different purposes. We would like to meet some of you and see what you are running.
Bring it. My truck maybe down at Outlaw again getting a few things done. If that's the case, I will be bringing my wife's JK. They have a really cool jeep area set up and we can go out there and play for a bit also.

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
wow, right now as it stands we have 20 people who say they are going and 7 that say they might, not including outside invites that I don't know about, this might get a little crowded

·
Registered
30 Posts
I will join. Just bought my Raptor at Elk Grove Ford. Can anyone tell me if or what mods are first needed for this? Since I just bought my Raptor - and I never been on a track or trails with a vehicle - I have no idea what I'm doing and would like to learn beforehand - any recommendations?

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
bump stop kits are the main mod that's recommended by anyone who has set up any of the runs, although I have not gotten one (I would still recommend it as well though) and I do fine

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
The plan is to start the event at 8 in the morning, I am thinking we will be staying until the park closes but you can leave whenever you feel like it

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
I think there might be room for one more, glad you'll be coming out

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
after talking with others, there will not be a limit on how many can come, if you want to come out, please do so, it would be nice if people kept letting us know that they're coming though

1 - 20 of 27 Posts