F-150 Raptor Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Stock Raptor Superflow results at 6k elevation: 275BHP, Dynajet(cheater jet) gets me 324BHP. 10 lbs of boost at my elevation, equates to 7lbs at sea level!ust change my privacy settings to show pics.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Will install Pro-charger, Full exhaust (headers have 1 7/8" down pipes that are wrapped, 3.5" collectors, **** the catylatic converters, true dual exhaust & a custom tune, I'm changing my shift points, showing up with ZR rated tires so I can get my top speed bumped up to 150 MPH. Will posts results probably Sayurday .

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Will install Pro-charger, Full exhaust (headers have 1 7/8" down pipes that are wrapped, 3.5" collectors, **** the catylatic converters, true dual exhaust & a custom tune, I'm changing my shift points, showing up with ZR rated tires so I can get my top speed bumped up to 150 MPH. Will posts results probably Sayurday .

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Got anymore install pics? How did you make out on the dyno? Who makes the headers you have?

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk

Update on my Raptor. It went from 275BHP to 467BHP with the pro-charger alone.
***CAUTION*** I found out that willy nilly custom tunes will destroy the 6.2 liter. I ended up having pro-charger build a custom tune for my truck.
The Headers, X pipe & exhaust did not get installed yet. I must be very careful to stay below 4k RPM because the tune was designed with the exhaust dimensions in mind. Exhaust gets installed tomorrow & I'm told to expect between 515-525BHP. This was like adding a whole 2nd motor !

1 - 5 of 5 Posts