F-150 Raptor Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
290 Posts
I might be, depends of price and what they think they could do. Just because the F150 one is out doesn't mean they will get it to work with the Raptor for a while, could be a year or so. I've never been a fan of pro-chargers either, I'd prefer a roots or twin screw.

·
Registered
1,319 Posts
I might be, depends of price and what they think they could do. Just because the F150 one is out doesn't mean they will get it to work with the Raptor for a while, could be a year or so. I've never been a fan of pro-chargers either, I'd prefer a roots or twin screw.
Should work fine, there's no difference in the regular F-150's engine and the Raptor's. But I'm with you, I'd much rather have a roots or twin-screw.

·
Registered
290 Posts
Should work fine, there's no difference in the regular F-150's engine and the Raptor's. But I'm with you, I'd much rather have a roots or twin-screw.
What about the off road mode & special shift points? I figured that could cause problems.

·
Registered
187 Posts
I agree! Your still going to need a Tuner to adjust the PCM to make any SC'er to work properly.
I see JDM is working on a Saleen (Twin Screw) Blower. Also I'm talking to Brenspeed about a Tune. I will be taking my Raptor to their Open House at the end of Oct.

dly Flame Blue Raptor ordered 8-29
Vin# Assigned / Delivery this week or next

·
Registered
1,319 Posts
What about the off road mode & special shift points? I figured that could cause problems.
That would be the only thing I could think of to hold it back at all, the tuning for the off road mode. I was just referring more to the actual blower and eng. combo. I would hope they could come up with something though.

·
Banned
47 Posts
I've never been a fan of pro-chargers either, I'd prefer a roots or twin screw.
But I'm with you, I'd much rather have a roots or twin-screw.
I agree! Your still going to need a Tuner to adjust the PCM to make any SC'er to work properly.
We ought to see if we can get Magnacharger to be a forum sponsor. They have been very helpful on the G8 forums and their supercharger comes with a tune. If I recall correctly, they may have even offered some discounts to forum members (I will have to double check that).

1 - 11 of 11 Posts