F-150 Raptor Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
532 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I will be coming through Colorado later this month and wanted to do a meet and greet. Wondering if any of you would be interested in Quaker Steak and Lube in Westminster or Buffalo Bill Grave and Museum Lookout Mountain on Saturday Oct 27th at 3PM? I will be in town for about a week so if another day works better post it up.

Any other thoughts?

·
Registered
1,006 Posts
I will be coming through Colorado later this month and wanted to do a meet and greet. Wondering if any of you would be interested in Quaker Steak and Lube in Westminster or Buffalo Bill Grave and Museum Lookout Mountain on Saturday Oct 27th at 3PM? I will be in town for about a week so if another day works better post it up.

Any other thoughts?
There's historically been a decent cars & coffee type meet at Park Meadows Mall Saturday mornings. Or, depending on how long you're in town, the first Saturday or Sunday (can't remember which one) is the "Super Cruise" in Golden.

·
Registered
104 Posts
I believe the last Golden Super Cruise for 2012 was Oct 6th. I would be able meet up at the Cars and Coffee though. Also, the owners of CORE announced it will be closing forever on Nov 4th. I know there are a few guys looking to try out the offroad course before its gone.

·
Registered
1,006 Posts
I believe the last Golden Super Cruise for 2012 was Oct 6th. I would be able meet up at the Cars and Coffee though. Also, the owners of CORE announced it will be closing forever on Nov 4th. I know there are a few guys looking to try out the offroad course before its gone.
I don't see any mention of the closing / any open days per the CORE calendar? I'd definitely like to make it out there once if it's closing

·
Registered
104 Posts
I'm game for next Saturday at CORE. After next weekend, I'm back on the road for work for a few weeks.

If we can get a few trucks together, would make for a fun day at CORE.

·
Registered
104 Posts
We are still shooting for Saturday the 27th at CORE. Will post up more details on meet up location, time, cost, etc later tonight.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts