F-150 Raptor Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I pickup my Raptor on Aug. 25. Then the next day i found this forum and found out about the $ 750. I never recieved a email about it from Ford. I asked my dealer about it and he said they would have to rewrite my loan if i wanted it. Has any body gotten it? Should i call Frod direct and find out the full story.

·
Registered
164 Posts
I got the email direct from Ford after going to their Raptor web page .... http://www.fordvehicles.com/f150raptor/

After the into played, look across the top for Request more info and click the link to get the Flyer via snail mail. Not sure if they are sending out the $750 email, but it does say you have to take delivery by 1/31/2010, so it may be worth trying.

·
Registered
88 Posts
Whats the process of recieving this $750 coupon??Picked up my truck yesterday.Dealer was not familiar with coupon.

·
Registered
290 Posts
I don't think the dealer has anything to do with it. I tried what Philco mentioned above. I went to the Raptor website signed up for more info (long before I got my Raptor) but never got a coupon. I may try again today just for the heck of it. Kinda sucks.

·
Registered
242 Posts
they say it was computer generated random selection from people who wer signed up at ford racing.
I think that is partly true. However, someone posted a link of the email above (the one from ford) and when I printed it out, it had a coupon code and source code, etc. My salesman had that coupon code on his paperwork for incentives, but when he asked the sales manager (in front of me) the sales manager sid he didnt know anything about it! But the coupon code was on a paper my salesman had with other incentives and such!

I saw my salesman this morning and asked him to check into it again. The sales manager did tell me that if I find out that they (the dealership) needs to do something in order for me to get the coupon, then they would. So I guess we will wait and see. Like everyone, there are a couple things I'd like to get from FordRacing.

·
Registered
139 Posts
If you didn't get one, you're really not missing out on much. I was thinking the $750 voucher could be used toward the purchase of any piece of (overpriced) Ford Racing merchandise. That's not the case. They've come up with five packages of accessories, which the Ford Marketing people would have you believe are worth $750:

http://www.fordracingparts.com/raptorprogram/default.asp

The package with the light bar is the only one really worth getting, but even that is kind of lame because the mounts were made for 8" lights which only come with the $1,500 packages that VIPs got. I'd settle for just the enhanced skid plate, but again, it can only be had with a $1,500 package. And seriously, who would ever buy a 50ft string of Ford pennants?

·
Registered
164 Posts
Here is another link to Ford Racing, but just for the Raptor. It also shows a few future parts.

http://www.fordracingparts.com/trucks/raptor.asp

Also, I did not sign up at Ford Racing, just the Raptor site and that is where this was sent to me: :wow:

You said you "Gotta have one" and we know you have been anxiously waiting!
Well the wait is finally over!
It's time to visit your local Ford Dealer and reserve your F-150 SVT Raptor Ford Trucks is pleased to recognize your interest in the 2010 F-150 SVT Raptor by offering you the opportunity to reserve one of the first 2010 F-150 SVT Raptors with the 5.4L V8. If you place a retail order with your Ford Dealer by August 29, 2009, we will prioritize production of your new Raptor to ensure you get your truck as soon as possible. Want even better news? In appreciation of your support, if you take delivery of your 2010 F-150 SVT Raptor by January 31, 2010, you will receive a certificate good for $750 in Raptor specific Ford Racing Parts.*
Act now to get your F-150 SVT Raptor, preferred scheduling and $750 in Raptor Ford Racing parts

• Go to fordvehicles.com/F150raptor and spec out your 2010 Ford F-150 SVT Raptor
  • Print this email confirmation along with your spec sheet and take it to your local Ford Dealer
  • Negotiate your best deal
  • Place your retail order for your 2010 Ford F-150 SVT Raptor with the 5.4L V8 by August 29, 2009 to receive preferred scheduling
  • Take delivery by January 31, 2010 to receive a coupon for $750 in Raptor specific Ford Racing parts
  • Upon receipt of the coupon, call the Ford Racing Hotline within 90 days of taking delivery to order your F-150 SVT Raptor specific Ford Racing parts

Expiration Date:1/31/2010
Incentive Amount:$750 F-150 SVT Raptor Base Price - $38,995 M.S.R.P. including delivery and destination

The price for the all-new 2010 F-150 SVT Raptor with the 5.4L V8 starts at an amazing $38,995 MSRP** including delivery and destination. This is an incredible value considering Raptors' awesome capability, Built Ford Tough durability, outrageous styling and SVT engineering. Based on the legendary Ford F-150, the Ford Special Vehicle Team (SVT) developed this purpose built high performance truck that is versatile enough to take on the most challenging off-road adventures as well as the everyday commute. The F-150 SVT Raptor delivers 11.2 inches of front suspension travel and 12.1 inches of rear suspension travel with internal bypass FOX Racing Shox and unique suspension components, a massive front skid plate, an electronic locking rear differential, a center console switch package with hill descent control and off-road mode, 35" BFGoodrich All-Terrain T/A KO 315/70R17 tires and much more.
Visit the F-150 SVT Raptor Website for more Raptor information and to complete your individual spec sheet to determine what options you want on your Raptor. You'll also find cool new product images, exciting video clips of the truck in action, and off-road links that have been compiled with your interests in mind.
Exclusive $750 Ford Racing Parts Certificate

In appreciation of your association and interest in the all-new F-150 SVT Raptor, we're returning the favor with this special offer - an additional $750 in F-150 SVT Raptor specific Ford Racing Parts. These parts were inspired from the F-150 SVT Raptor R race truck that earned a podium finish at the 41st Tecate SCORE Baja 1000 race and is currently racing in the Best of the Desert series. The full list of parts is being finalized but is expected to include tubular bumpers, auxiliary lighting, spare tire carrier, wheels, gears, skid plates and much more. Check www.fordracingparts.com/raptor in the near future for a complete list of eligible parts.

Once you have placed an order with your local Ford dealer by August 29, 2009, and taken delivery of your Ford F-150 SVT Raptor, by January 31, 2010, you will receive a customized certificate via email that you can use to place your parts order by calling the Ford Racing Hotline. These parts will be delivered to your local dealership and you can choose to have them installed at the dealership*** or install them yourself. It's that simple!

Thank you again for your support and for making Ford F-Series the number one selling truck in America for 32 years running!
Sincerely,
Ford Truck Team
Disclaimers: * $750 eCoupon - Bonus Ford Racing Parts Program (#38050): This offer is only valid for the customer named on the certificate. This offer is transferable within the customer's immediate household. Sale to an individual only; not to be used for commercial sales. Offer is valid for the purchase of a 2010 Raptor vehicle only. Only one certificate may be applied per household, per vehicle, toward a retail purchase only. Customer must take new retail delivery from U.S. Ford Dealer stock by 01/31/10. For complete incentive details, see your local Ford dealer.
** Manufacturers Starting Retail Price including destination/delivery charge. Taxes, title and registration fees not included. Optional equipment not included. *** Coupon can be used for eligible Raptor specific Ford Racing parts and delivery. Coupon cannot be used for installation costs. CLOSED COURSE. PROFESSIONAL DRIVER. OBEY ALL LAWS. RESPECT THE ENVIRONMENT. KNOW YOUR VEHICLE, THE COURSE AND REQUIRED EQUIPMENT BEFORE HIGH-SPEED OFF-ROADING.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts