F-150 Raptor Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,319 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
How's it going everyone? My name's Matt and I'm from Phoenix. I'm currently working in Iraq as a contractor.....a mechanic for a Special Forces team. I've been here a couple of years now and love it but, look forward to getting home around March or so for good. At that time, I'll hopefully be coming home and heading right to a dealer and getting my own Raptor :smiley_thumbs_up: Look forward to getting what I can from the forum!

·
Registered
129 Posts
Welcome! Sounds like a cool job! You sure deserve a Raptor after working in Iraq for 2 years. The Raptor will make a nice reward on top of doing work you can be proud of.

·
Registered
1,319 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Why don't you just buy through Exchange New Car sales? They operate on most bases....
I actually talked to a couple of guys on another forum already who ordered theirs through there and I think I might do the same, they got pretty good deals. But seeing as how I'm not planning on coming home till March or so, I'm gonna wait to actually order it. I've was a Ford tech before I came over here, so I know what to expect from the 5.4, I just wish I could drive the 6.2 and see each color in person before I ordered....seeing as I won't be home till then. I'm gonna have to rely on everyone's opinion here for the time being, lol.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts