F-150 Raptor Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Brand new here, long time mustang owner and Ford fan. I currently have a deposit on a TRX but am considering canceling and picking up a 2020 raptor 802a.

Initially the hellcat engine is what sold me. After owning an explorer ST since last November for my wife, I'm impressed with the ecoboost setup.

Any input from actual raptor owners would be appreciated. Would you keep your raptor or does the TRX interest you more after owning a raptor.

Not looking for fanboy input. Unless ford is sending you a check, why bleed their brand?...

·
Registered
12 Posts
Outside of being the first year for it which people will caution you id still pull the trigger on the TRX. I love my 2020 Raptor but the interior is underwhelming its 95% the same as my 2016 Platinum but with trade offs and I don't think Ford really treats the Raptor the same as their other Performance vehicles like the Mustang for what you pay. That being said I still love the Raptor but with the new gen around the corner you have choices. Wait for the TRX and Gen 3 Raptor then decide if a 2020 Gen 2 still excites you.

Cheers!

·
Registered
7 Posts
Recently purchased my 2020 Roush Raptor, I was considering swapping it out for the F150SC for more power. As Arrowhead6R stated, the interior feels dated, I haven't had the opportunity to see the TRX in person, but from what I saw I started making calls to find one, mainly for the interior. Not sure if that helps.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Brand new here, long time mustang owner and Ford fan. I currently have a deposit on a TRX but am considering canceling and picking up a 2020 raptor 802a.

Initially the hellcat engine is what sold me. After owning an explorer ST since last November for my wife, I'm impressed with the ecoboost setup.

Any input from actual raptor owners would be appreciated. Would you keep your raptor or does the TRX interest you more after owning a raptor.

Not looking for fanboy input. Unless ford is sending you a check, why bleed their brand?...
I hear you which is why I still drive my 2013 raptor ....the gen 3 is underwhelming... I mean, I do like the outside look—just the inside features, the exhaust note....just doesn’t aren’t significant and powerful like the rest of the ford line up performance machines...

1 - 4 of 4 Posts