F-150 Raptor Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok, anyone who has a Raptor at this moment… Do ya feel like a rock star or what?
Everywhere I go people stop me and want to see the truck… I came out of a restroom
At a small store and had a dude lying under the truck…

Its crazy… I get more attention in the Raptor than I get in the GT500. I had a dude stop while going thru McDs Drive thru and take pictures with his Cell..
Man, this is great!!!

Z

·
Registered
7 Posts
I'm a bit sad to hear that. I currently drive a Torred 2009 Challenger R/T. I'm constantly getting in parking lot conversations with people and have people rubbernecking while driving. I was hoping people wouldn't go quite as gaga for the Raptor if I can manage to get one.

·
Registered
242 Posts
people break thier damn necks lookin @ my raptor! Its great to be noticed, but I like my privacy too..... Oh well

·
Registered
73 Posts
Don't count on it wearing off. We have had our SRT8 Challenger for over a year and it still gets the attention it got when we first got it. :smileup:
Yea I guess your right, I had my 07 GT 500 out yesterday and at the first red light we were at the guy next to me rolls down his window and hollers over…. “I love that car”. Kept asking questions until the light turned green.

·
Ford Raptor Forum!
1,565 Posts
Ok, anyone who has a Raptor at this moment… Do ya feel like a rock star or what?
Everywhere I go people stop me and want to see the truck… I came out of a restroom
At a small store and had a dude lying under the truck…

Its crazy… I get more attention in the Raptor than I get in the GT500. I had a dude stop while going thru McDs Drive thru and take pictures with his Cell..
Man, this is great!!!

Z
Man, that is just awesome! :D :smileup:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts