F-150 Raptor Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Pre-Ordered my raptor June 5th? or June 4th? i don't remember finally getting it in though either this week or by the end of the month after playing find the seller. My serller just kinda disappeared it seems. Every time i call they're gone. Either on vacation or not around, or can't come to the phone, Even when i'd go up there they were never around. But luckily i called today and they said i'd be getting my raptor by the end of the month, yet the hope i'll get it by the end of next week. Either or i'm happy, better then a delivery date of October which was very upsetting.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Nice!! What color/options (graphics?) did you go with? I stopped by my local dealership today after checking out the big SVT dealership across the valley yesterday (they have several on the way, none on the ground yet -- end of week).

At the dealership today I came across a black one with no graphics, right as I was about to leave! It pulled straight into the new vehicle delivery bay, so I ran inside to catch the guy to see if I could have a look. It definitely did not dissapoint, being in the extreme confined space I was in to view it (single bay). The exterior is very agressive looking; they werent messing around with the fenders, wheels, and tires!! Nice and wide. The interior is very, very clean. Hoping to run by again tomorrow and get some shots of it when outdoors. Will toss some pics on if so

welcome s65! I'm new too :wave:

edit: by the way, I was told that I would be able to order the 6.2 in Novemeber

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
i got molten orange, graphic, interior accent, luxury package, step bar, and also believe i got the reverse camera but can't remember about that one

1 - 7 of 7 Posts