F-150 Raptor Forums banner

21 - 40 of 65 Posts

·
Registered
877 Posts
Patiently waitng for my '11 Supercrew in Tulsa
Awesome!!! I bet the wait is hard.

Saw a blue raptor with graphics at Mahogany's last night in Tulsa for Valentines day. Anyone knows whose it was? Had a bob Hurley front tag

·
Banned
92 Posts
Lets get a meet going this spring,my truck is in Mesa AZ at ADD for a bunch of mods suspension,bumpers ,chase cage and a few other things.It should be done in April.The Ford meet in Tulsa in june would be good also.

·
Registered
877 Posts
Lets get a meet going this spring,my truck is in Mesa AZ at ADD for a bunch of mods suspension,bumpers ,chase cage and a few other things.It should be done in April.The Ford meet in Tulsa in june would be good also.
I'm all for it!!! My roommate is on board too. I'm starting to see a lot of raptors on the streets but not much activity on the forums :4-dontknow: I really dont know why but anyways the Caffeine and Gasoline would be a great start due to it has lots of motor heads in there. Mostly started out with the BMW Mofo club of Oklahoma (OKC and Tulsa) but I ran around with them in the Lexus ISF due to the M3 that was in the garage too.

Anyways would be a great start to gather interest and then if we want we can do our own thing.

·
Registered
54 Posts
Awesome!!! I bet the wait is hard.

Saw a blue raptor with graphics at Mahogany's last night in Tulsa for Valentines day. Anyone knows whose it was? Had a bob Hurley front tag

Mine is white and I got it through Bob Hurley as well, only delaer that would deal, got the run around at others.

After a trip to RYNO 4WD for my friend Ryan to do a few things ;), a meet and greet would be cool

I see Raptors more frequently now and it is getting tough waitng...

·
Registered
10 Posts
Sorry if this is off topic, but I'm in Bartlesville, OK and looking to order a 2011 Raptor SuperCrew in Tuxedo Black with Plus Package and Luxury Package. I'm working off the invoice price of 43,915 for the options I want. Does anyone have any suggestions as far as dealers offering invoice price or close without any crazy fees. I'm talking to several dealers in the Tulsa area and out of Kansas.

Seems that most dealers want a $200+ documentation fee and other fees. I don't really see myself paying much more than $100 for the documentation fee and only if I absolutely have to.

Any suggestions on dealers and specific contacts at those dealers would be greatly appreciated. It would also help if I could get an idea of what most of the Oklahoma members paid for their vehicles along with what fees they ended up with if any. Thanks.

·
Registered
33 Posts
raptor

I am In Edmond and looking forward to ordering mine. I am trying to sell my srt-10 Viper Truck first.
The dealer said he would give me wholesale on my truck but of course I am trying for retail price.

I like the look of the crew cab and will order Black.

Ed

·
Registered
54 Posts
Bob Hurley in Tulsa let me order one for invoice plus about $300 altogether, so I felt like that was a great deal, should be here this weekend, I ordered around the 20th of December, then Ford took a week off, so considering, not too long of a wait. Vincent is the internet salesman and has been easy to work with.

·
Registered
10 Posts
SoonerSCRaptor,
Bob Hurley Ford is tying to tack on $750 FDAF fee and $289 doc fee. Could I reference your name regarding the $300 over invoice out the door price? I'd PM, but I don't have enough posts. You can email me at 97chebbie at gmail dot com.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Bob Hurley in Tulsa let me order one for invoice plus about $300 altogether, so I felt like that was a great deal, should be here this weekend, I ordered around the 20th of December, then Ford took a week off, so considering, not too long of a wait. Vincent is the internet salesman and has been easy to work with.
SoonerSCRaptor, Could you tell me what "invoice" price was on yours? I ordered my 2011 SCab with every option available on a blue one and was thinking it was a deal, but if VASH says that he is looking at SCrew for about $44k, I am not sure my SCab with all the options for $47,138 out the door is really as good of a deal as I thought it was.

·
Registered
10 Posts
SoonerSCRaptor, Could you tell me what "invoice" price was on yours? I ordered my 2011 SCab with every option available on a blue one and was thinking it was a deal, but if VASH says that he is looking at SCrew for about $44k, I am not sure my SCab with all the options for $47,138 out the door is really as good of a deal as I thought it was.
The invoice I have quoted from the dealers ordering systems seems to usually be right around $43,967 +/- a few dollars depending on the dealer. That is for a 2011 Raptor SuperCrew with Plus Package and Luxury Package.

I'm down to two dealers in Kansas and their prices are running around $300 over invoice out the door. Bob Hurley Ford wanted to try to tack on a $750 FDAF fee and then after haggling they dropped it down to $241 which was still higher than the other dealers because along w/ the FDAF they also had a $298 doc fee.

Also, keep in mind that when I am talking about prices I am NOT adding in the 3.25% OK excise tax. I'm just talking about the vehicle price + any fees charged by the dealer.

It's amazing to me how many dealers have absolutely no interest in placing a retail verified order at or around invoice. I've talked to dealers in OK, KS, and TX. Seems that everyone is focused on selling their lot stock at or above MSRP.

I'll probably talk to a dealer about placing an order on Monday.

·
Registered
25 Posts
The invoice I have quoted from the dealers ordering systems seems to usually be right around $43,967 +/- a few dollars depending on the dealer. That is for a 2011 Raptor SuperCrew with Plus Package and Luxury Package.

I'm down to two dealers in Kansas and their prices are running around $300 over invoice out the door. Bob Hurley Ford wanted to try to tack on a $750 FDAF fee and then after haggling they dropped it down to $241 which was still higher than the other dealers because along w/ the FDAF they also had a $298 doc fee.

Also, keep in mind that when I am talking about prices I am NOT adding in the 3.25% OK excise tax. I'm just talking about the vehicle price + any fees charged by the dealer.

It's amazing to me how many dealers have absolutely no interest in placing a retail verified order at or around invoice. I've talked to dealers in OK, KS, and TX. Seems that everyone is focused on selling their lot stock at or above MSRP.

I'll probably talk to a dealer about placing an order on Monday.
My $47,138 price is for a 2011 Scab with Luxury pkg + Nav System + tailgate step + bedside graphics + hood graphics + moonroof + stowable bed extender + raptor plus pkg + whatever else you can get on a 2011 Blue Flame Raptor. So it looks like I did ok...

·
Registered
877 Posts
I just got back from Waynoka And the truck was a blast to drive in the dunes. It would be fun to have a raptor get together there.
Just missed us... Were were out there the end of Feb. The weather man got the forecast wrong!!! It was freezing drizzle saturday morning. First time out on there and loved it. We didn't take the trucks but took the little raptors instead 700s that is. Will be going very soon again. There was a black and blue V8 buggies out there and they were awesome to watch.

·
Registered
157 Posts
White Raptor Lindsay, OK.
Welcome! I think I passed you a couple of months ago on Hwy19. It caught my attention because I had traded my white raptor in for my blue 6.2. I thought it might have been my old truck, but I see yours is a 6.2.:smileup:

21 - 40 of 65 Posts