F-150 Raptor Forums banner

21 - 32 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
Just purchased mine less than a month ago, 10 scab Oxford white here in landrum, sc (Spartanburg, sc) seen couple around, red one in Spartanburg with 12-13 graphics, silver screw 6.2l with Florida plates and a black one local here in landrum.

·
Registered
7 Posts
DimedTexan checking back in... I've seen quite a few running around here lately.

I always see this Black Screw at a convenient store, corner of Hwy 78 & Ladson Rd. I think he owns the joint. Pulled in there today and the girls working got scared thinking I was there boss and apparently they weren't quite ready for him to show up :smiley_thumbs_up:

·
Registered
275 Posts
I'm moving to the Greer area here in a week or so. I moved from Kodiak, AK, shipped my '10 Raptor & my '03 Cobra to Seattle & drove cross country. I'm currently in Salem, AL for a week or so visiting parents. I'd love to have a get together sometime & go play around.

·
Registered
208 Posts
Discussion Starter #27
Checking in from Charleston

'13 Oxford White Screw
Welcome to the Z and congratulations on your new beast! I was down in the Charleston area this weekend over in John's Island and they had a terrain Screw on the lot down there. Glad to see more Raptors here in SC!

·
Registered
13 Posts
Welcome to the Z and congratulations on your new beast! I was down in the Charleston area this weekend over in John's Island and they had a terrain Screw on the lot down there. Glad to see more Raptors here in SC!
Thanks!

I actually work out on Johns Island (close to Kiawah).

Hopefully I'll see more around, Seen a few Black Scabs buts thats it.

Did you purchase your '13 yet? I actually came back to the forums to see if your truck was still available last week, but it had sold!

·
Registered
208 Posts
Discussion Starter #29
Thats a great area down there, Folly's got a good wave when the swell is right! I found a Raptor this past weekend and had it delivered on monday, a 13 black Screw. I have already done the middle perch adjustment and the tint is going on in the morning. Hopefully my RPG Raceline front bumper will be here in a few weeks! Any modifications you have planned for your truck?

·
Registered
13 Posts
Congrats on the pick up!

Yea just a few for now, getting tint on monday, probably will tackle mid perch sometime next week. Also a custom hood graphic since the one i'm picking up doesn't have any. I want to break up the white a bit.

After that who knows, maybe some Methods and a ADD bumper. Depends how much i want to empty the wallet!

We should definitely all meet up sometime in the future.

Where in SC are you located?

·
Registered
208 Posts
Discussion Starter #31
Yea the vinyl on the hood looks really good on the white trucks. I really liked the ADD bumper before I found the RPG Raceline front bumper. That thing is SICK! I have one on oder that should be here in a few weeks to a month.
I live over in Florence which is between Columbia and Myrtle Beach. It's about a 2hr ride to Johns Island from here. I am planning on going up to the Havoc in the Hill's raptor run in September, you should make the trip up there with us.

21 - 32 of 32 Posts