153 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ford announced the pricing for th Ford F-150 Raptor today at the Terribles 250

Looks like they were nice to us

$38,995 :woohoo::Banana01::pepper::ura1::git::rockon:

·
Registered
152 Posts
atleast its priced to the hummer ht3? as thats a truck i have my eye on.

is there different level raptors or only the same configuration different color?

·
Registered
2 Posts
I was expecting a much higher price. Not sure what the major options are but I would expect it would be fairly easy to top 40k once you add in the 6.2L and Nav. Regardless, make mine Blue Flame, no "dirt" please.

·
Registered
14 Posts
2010 Ford F-150 SVT Raptor Starts at $38,995
Ford released pricing for the 2010 F-150 SVT Raptor during last night's drivers prep meeting at the "Terrible's 250 at Primm" off-road race.

The starting price for the 320 horsepower, 390 lbs.-feet of torque 5.4-liter V-8 is a remarkably low $38,995, including destination charges. There are additional charges for unique Raptor option packages, including: the luxury package ($1,995) with 10-way power leather heated front seats, power adjustable pedals and a Sony audio system; the exterior graphics package ($1,075) with "digital mud" decal; and the interior accent package ($395) with orange seat inserts and orange mesh trim on the dashboard and doors. The 5.4-liter Raptor is expected to go on sale this summer.

The premium 6.2-liter V-8 Raptor will start at $41,995, with the same option package pricing as the 5.4-liter V-8. Power is estimated to be 400 hp and 400 lbs.-feet of torque. The 6.2-liter Raptor is expected to go on sale this winter.

·
Registered
59 Posts
Wow, that's cheap. The only thing that will stop me from getting one is if all the dealers add markups like they've always done with all the nicer Ford products.

·
Registered
152 Posts
yea i'm not feeling the mark up either, i'm not racing the truck. i'm pampering myself with this truck. i work in construction so i can't have a vette. it's a waste of money.

the raptor will be my vette i can still use for work. i'm not feeling 38,000 to tell ya the truth but theres a price to pay to be me and i'll pay it lol.

i was all set on the alpha ht3 to be my next truck. but the truck i want is rare so i'd have to build it. i figured its been 20 years since i had a ford, then i found out about the raptor. too bad for ford because theyre hopin the guys that wont shell out money for the raptor will get a regular one. i won't. raptor or nothing lol

i'm mad they didnt make a red but i'll take mine in orange w/dirt

·
Registered
6 Posts
HMMM interesting, the price is better than I was expecting... dang I might have to get ready to trade off my little pos truck. Think I could deliver mail in this one?

·
Registered
59 Posts
play it smart and wait till the 6.2 is out
That's what I'm doing. It will give me time to pick a color.

I don't get this: "exterior graphics package ($1,075) with 'digital mud' decal". A thousand bucks is a lot for a "decal". It should be painted on for that much, but I'll get it anyway.

·
Registered
153 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
That is a good price for what you getting. Now lets hope the stearlerships don't jack the price up
Well with about 5000 FORD dealerships, you just start calling till you find one that will sell to you at a REAL price.

in this economy anyone with the cash to buy is in the drivers seat.

JMHO

·
Registered
153 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
They won't...

What you see is the only cofiguration.... SuperCab / 5.5 bed.

unless they change something next year, But I doubt it...

·
Registered
59 Posts
The supercab is already a concession to help with marketability/sales. They would have liked to make it a regular cab. I think this is a good compromise...still sporty but can carry five people when you need to.

·
Registered
152 Posts
hard to jump such a long truck? i dont care for s/c either but as someone else said it doesnt effect me as i'm drivin lol. i cant go back to a 2 door i'd break the glass with my head or elbow lol.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts