F-150 Raptor Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So just a few months ago my truck started to act up, first started when I was parked on a decline I would go to start the truck an it wouldn’t start there was plenty of fuel not to be effected by the hill the engine turned like it was trying to start but ended up finally towing it back home next day I came out to try an start it before I take it the mechanic started right up like nothing happened. Times goes by an I’m just avoiding declines, inclines an level it starts but recently it’s been starting to shut down as I’m driving and throws up a no oil pressure warning along with a wrench icon. Every time this has happened I pull over wait a minute an the truck starts right back up. I’m starting to think there something going on with my fuel system like pump is going out, clogged filter, jets, I’m just not sure yet. Has anyone else had this happen to them and if you were you able to figure out an fix the problem?

·
Registered
8 Posts
So just a few months ago my truck started to act up, first started when I was parked on a decline I would go to start the truck an it wouldn’t start there was plenty of fuel not to be effected by the hill the engine turned like it was trying to start but ended up finally towing it back home next day I came out to try an start it before I take it the mechanic started right up like nothing happened. Times goes by an I’m just avoiding declines, inclines an level it starts but recently it’s been starting to shut down as I’m driving and throws up a no oil pressure warning along with a wrench icon. Every time this has happened I pull over wait a minute an the truck starts right back up. I’m starting to think there something going on with my fuel system like pump is going out, clogged filter, jets, I’m just not sure yet. Has anyone else had this happen to them and if you were you able to figure out an fix the problem?
Been having similar problems 1st check to make sure you don’t need the fuel pump relocation kit installed. For my truck I ended up having my mechanic replace the fuel pump. Haven’t had anything happen yet … still keeping an eye out for it.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts