F-150 Raptor Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
209 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Visited the dealer today did a search on Raptors two of them have hit the lots one was at Gorno Bros in Woodhaven, Mi. Been on the lot 4 days, molten orange and loaded. One other one been on lot for 3 days didn't catch where that one was. That one was orange also.

·
Registered
1,035 Posts
I`m sure they will be at the dealers for awhile before they contact the perspective owners. Everyone at the dealer will want to drive it before they give them up.

·
Registered
290 Posts
Not if the owner is smart. I wouldn't buy it, or demand a huge discount for it being "used". My dealer assured me it would not be driven before I get mine. He said it will probably have 5-10 miles on it, which from all my past vehicles sounds about right. They will park it inside in the showroom, which means I am more worried about fingerprints and every person walking by and touching it.

·
Registered
802 Posts
Not if the owner is smart. I wouldn't buy it, or demand a huge discount for it being "used". My dealer assured me it would not be driven before I get mine. He said it will probably have 5-10 miles on it, which from all my past vehicles sounds about right. They will park it inside in the showroom, which means I am more worried about fingerprints and every person walking by and touching it.
I go one step further and I do my own 'dealer prep' no sense in letting those monkeys 'detail' your car before you get ahold of it. With something like this everyone is going to want to play with it and I will be waiting at my dealer the day my truck gets in. :wavey:

·
Registered
139 Posts
Orange one at Waldorf Ford in Maryland

·
Registered
1,202 Posts
I found the best way to search is on cars.com. Put in your zipcode, search by make and model and distance from zipcode.

Doing this I found 11 within 250 miles of my zipcode which is in Wilmington, NC.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts