F-150 Raptor Forums banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
453 Posts
I bought my Raptor from Prime Ford in Saco February 19 and live down by Camden on the coast. So how many Raptors total on Maine now?

·
Registered
3 Posts
Raptors in maine

Im just trying to get an idea of how many raptors are owned in maine, and where you are from.
I live in skowhegan and bought my raptor from hight ford in august 09.love it
I am stationed in Topsham, owned a Black 6.2L Raptor for 2 months now, purchased in Saco, Prime Ford. I have yet to see any other Raptors in Maine or on the road period!

·
Registered
1 Posts
I am in the Brunswick area. Don't get on these forms much but I haven't seen any raptors around outside of a blue one they recently sold at Prime in Augusta. So I figured I would check this out...

·
Registered
453 Posts
Was your raptor white

Im just trying to get an idea of how many raptors are owned in maine, and where you are from.
I live in skowhegan and bought my raptor from hight ford in august 09.love it
Hi
Did you trade your Raptor down at Yankee Ford recently, I just bought one that came from Hight and it had 23k on it, 6.2 with all options except the man step and Nav
If so email me at [email protected]

·
Registered
13 Posts
These forums are dead! Everyone must be enjoying their trucks. We have a cabin near Sunday River. Haven't seen too many Raptors up there.The northeast forest rally seems to bring out the off roaders. They usually end it at Sunday River with a party. Have fun Y'all!

Attachments

·
Registered
223 Posts
I am taking the Raptor to romp around the North woods the beginning of the week.

Reactions: D223

·
Registered
14 Posts
Checking in!! Winter is coming and I've heard rumors of someone having a bypass for the "electronic nanny" on the raptors. Anybody else hear of anything? I've read the book and played with the options but it's too many buttons and too many options. Give me something that will plug in and shut that B*#ch off for good. ESC, RSC, and TC are nice but I don't need them.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts