F-150 Raptor Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
From what I understand based on extensive research on this truck I would wait to buy till winter of 2010....the second year of a new model truck is the smarter way to go

G

·
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
yea but you have to open the front doors to open the back ones.....thats not very functional

·
Registered
153 Posts
This hunting season we took a buddys 07 F-150 extended cab to the trail head, four tall guys.... we had enough room in the back to sit ok. but I was behind the driver and when we stopped for coffee and at the end I had to wait for him to get out before I could. Minor inconvinience, but there.

Now when it's MY TRUCK I won't be inconvinienced at all. So No Prob.

·
Registered
224 Posts
Seems like a lot of ppl are missing what this truck is all about - not about towing the most or being the easiest to load groceries in... It's about Baja-ing :)

·
Registered
260 Posts
If the Raptor is only about Baja-ing? Two or three of us live in the other 49 states too...

If the truck is about nothing but offroad performance, it shouldn't have been built in the extended cab either. It would have had less weight, better performance, and a shorter wheelbase in a regular cab.

An awful lot of people are buying it with upgraded interiors (leather), moonroofs, high-end audio, towing packages, heated mirrors, and "digital mud" graphics. Not exactly Baja essentials...

·
Registered
802 Posts
Spend your money on whatever you feel like it. We're not here to make you buy a supercab raptor. If come 2011 there is a choice for both it will be tough for me to make a decision.

·
Registered
957 Posts
Same here. I bought my truck for me, no one else. They aren't for everybody and aren't configured to do everything and please everybody.;)
Reddog...

·
Registered
387 Posts
if i hit the lotto, i'll make mine a regular cab RAPTOR. i all ready have a car.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts