F-150 Raptor Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi I’m new here. Just had a shop instal the real lift 2.5 inch lift kit on my 2020 Raptor.
problem is the front is now 1 3/4 inches higher then the back. The guy said drive it for the weekend and remeasure as it may “Settle in” well it did some. The above measurement is what I’m left with. He did say he would call real lift to see if they have a 5 inch rear block to replace the 4” one they just installed. Or they may have to take out some of the strut spacers. I like the look off the front end now. Even with a 5 inch block that still leaves the rear end 3/4 of an inch lower with a full tank. Any advise on how to precede from here would be greatly appreciated. Thank you

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yes, the company said to remove bottom coil spacer. I read that it’s needed to keep proper spring tension. But even at that I would only loose about an inch. The front wood still be 3/4 of a inch high. I think I’m just going to have them remove kit. Ready lift was just guessing. How can you sell a product labeled lift / Leveling kit for 2020 Ford Raptor

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hey, I did the same thing, same problem. Yet the one on the showroom floor was perfect. I said, "Hey that looks great! Do that exact same thing to mine." Then when I complained about the rear being so low, they said I'd need to take it to another dealer because the don't have a chassis guy at their shop. I was like... WTF? Who the xxxk did the one in the showroom. Very frustrating.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Hey, I did the same thing, same problem. Yet the one on the showroom floor was perfect. I said, "Hey that looks great! Do that exact same thing to mine." Then when I complained about the rear being so low, they said I'd need to take it to another dealer because the don't have a chassis guy at their shop. I was like... WTF? Who the xxxk did the one in the showroom. Very frustrating.
I have the live wire fox shocks. Mechanic said I’d have to go back to the dealer and have the computer ride height adjusted to allow for the lift ! ???

1 - 9 of 9 Posts