F-150 Raptor Forums banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Can anyone that has a Raptor take a picture of someone in the back seat?? Curious how much room is in the rear of the supercabs.... In So. Cal. and dealers have no clue when they are going to get them in. Thanks

·
Registered
209 Posts
What info I have gathered it's the same cab as a reg f-150 supercab. The front clip and box are different. That's my problem a supercrew would be much better for adults and family.I would have a supercrew Raptor in a heartbeat. Still debating because it has to serve more than one purpose. And having a crew cab SuperDuty you get spoiled with all that leg room!

·
Registered
5 Posts
I was wondering the same thing about the leg room. In all honesty, it doesn't look much smaller than the back of my '08 ram quad cab. I really would like something with a little more leg room though. If the Raptor was offered in a crew cab I probably would have already ordered one. I really need to see one up close and in person.

·
Registered
54 Posts
Can anyone that has a Raptor take a picture of someone in the back seat?? Curious how much room is in the rear of the supercabs.... In So. Cal. and dealers have no clue when they are going to get them in. Thanks
I rode in the back of a pre-production unit in Primm Nevada early in the spring. I am attaching a couple of pictures. I am less than six foot and my knees did not touch the front seats. If you are six feet six then you might hit the front seat with it all the way back.

Attachments

·
Registered
533 Posts
Honestly, i'm not too worried. I looked at one on the lot a few days ago...it looked roomy enough, although anything is an improvement on my mustang's leg room haha.

·
Registered
242 Posts
Plenty of room for my 3 kids. Ages 6 thru 9. I'll need to install the Fox Racing childs feet kick guards though.
:smiley_thumbs_up: I agree with you! I put cheapo target seat back covers on mine, but, yeah, thier feet definitely hit the backs of the seats... at least when they're in thier child seats

·
Registered
433 Posts
I own the exact configeration as the raptor right now my FX4 is a ext. cab with the 5.5ft box. Ive never had any issues with room in the back nor has anyone that has ridden with me some of my friends are 6'4 never had any complaints. Its not like the back seat of the raptor is as big as a 2 door honda. If most people are that concerned just buy a regular crewcab truck.

·
Registered
242 Posts
my kids are 2 and 4 and in kids seats and thier feet stick like straight out, not down near the floor. So the seat back covers protect my fancy black and orange trimmed leather seat backs in my Raptor. There is plenty of room back there tho

·
Registered
1,319 Posts
I've sat in the back of a super cab and felt totally comfortable, I'm 5'10. I was actually pretty happy with how much room there was.

·
Registered
6 Posts
My husband is 6'2" and has no problem in the back seat of our Raptor. He says its more comfortable than the 2008 F150 FX4 Super Crew we just traded. Only difference you can't open the back door until the front door is opened. Probably the biggest issue will be how much the person in the passenger/driver seat wants to lay down/recline vs. sit up, and this is a problem no matter what you ride in.

·
Registered
141 Posts
I'm 6' ans 250 and sat in the back of the Raptor at the dealer. With the front seat set for me, I got in the back seat and even my knees didn't touch. So for me there's plenty of room. I've got a Supercrew now and to be honest I was amazed at the room in the Supercab.

·
Banned
47 Posts
I've sat in the back of a super cab and felt totally comfortable, I'm 5'10. I was actually pretty happy with how much room there was.
I'm 6' ans 250 and sat in the back of the Raptor at the dealer. With the front seat set for me, I got in the back seat and even my knees didn't touch. So for me there's plenty of room. I've got a Supercrew now and to be honest I was amazed at the room in the Supercab.
I am 5'10" and this was my experience as well. As long as you are not sitting behind someone well over 6' tall, the average person should have plenty of room. And there is plenty of room for a rear facing car seat as well, one of my buddies checked.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts