F-150 Raptor Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Anyone have any experience with Forged Offroad rebuilt shocks for their Raptor?
I had them do back foxes and upgraded seals and fluttering stack, new shields and new bolts. Valve stems to check pressure and got my trade done, my old shocks had pitted on one shaft. So they took some money from my deposit, but I'm very happy with everything done! I got rid of my front everything, and put Icons fully adjustable coilovers, because I feel it's a better design for the front's for the money spent. Just have to be patient with the people at Forged offroad, very busy I guess.

·
Registered
3 Posts
I had them do back foxes and upgraded seals and fluttering stack, new shields and new bolts. Valve stems to check pressure and got my trade done, my old shocks had pitted on one shaft. So they took some money from my deposit, but I'm very happy with everything done! I got rid of my front everything, and put Icons fully adjustable coilovers, because I feel it's a better design for the front's for the money spent. Just have to be patient with the people at Forged offroad, very busy I guess.
I personally would have gotten Kings, because I'm running them on my side by side, but I got icons for a cheaper deal. Kings are my personal favorite.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts