F-150 Raptor Forums banner
1 - 20 of 107 Posts

·
Registered
203 Posts
Will do! Have you heard anymore news on when I'll be receiving these? Also it will probably be the first shot of D2's in the snow :)

·
Registered
374 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Will do! Have you heard anymore news on when I'll be receiving these? Also it will probably be the first shot of D2's in the snow :)
Rigid is so backed up with orders right now. It's looking like it will be going out in a week as promised, although you will get tracking information as soon as it comes to me.

For the rest of you, if you're looking at getting a kit within the next 2-3 months, we REALLY recommend you buy them now, as season is starting on the West Coast and all the Raptor owners are suiting up and orders are packing on. :smileup:

Thanks guys!

-James

·
Registered
203 Posts
James thanks again so much! Delivered right on time as you stated. Now to get myself home to install them and get some pictures up for you...Thanks again so much! Will definitely do business with you again...

·
Registered
374 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
James thanks again so much! Delivered right on time as you stated. Now to get myself home to install them and get some pictures up for you...Thanks again so much! Will definitely do business with you again...
Thanks so much Brian! Hope you enjoy your lights and thanks for the awesome comment! Great doing business with you :smileup:

·
Registered
374 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
I am interested in buying with some christmas money but unable to PM. Do you have any instock?
That's great! Unfortunately we sold out of these like hot cakes, but we can get them for you straight from Rigid although it's going to be about 3-4 weeks until we can get them dropshipped to you. It's pretty crazy with the holidays right now but go ahead and send me an email at [email protected] or give me a call at 818-825-9764 if you are interested

Thank you guys! And Happy New Year to you all!:smileup:
James

1 - 20 of 107 Posts