F-150 Raptor Forums banner
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
374 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We are now accepting pre-orders for the flush-mount Dually and D2 lights.

These will be available by the end of the month. They are going to be $379.99 per pair for the D2's and $222.99 for the Duallys.

We are taking pre-orders now, if you would like to order a set PM me and I will get you set up! Here's a video of what they will look like!

Rigid Industries D-Series Flush Mount Install - YouTube

·
Registered
2,241 Posts
thats a sick idea. those would be perfect mounted in my rear bumper... man im glad i waited... :D

·
Registered
2,241 Posts
that was what i was thinking... :D

·
Registered
104 Posts
With the flush mount, is there any way to secure them from theft? Four screws later and my super $$$ lights are gone... I do like the look of the flush mount better though.

·
Registered
374 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
With the flush mount, is there any way to secure them from theft? Four screws later and my super $$$ lights are gone... I do like the look of the flush mount better though.
I would think with some red loctite it would be nearly impossible for the would-be thief to get away with these lights without taking his time or being seen.

·
Registered
122 Posts
How do you adjust the aim of the light?

·
Registered
374 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
You cannot adjust the aim of the light. The aim depends on what it's being mounted to so you have to plan accordingly. In the rear bumper, since it's flat these will really do well

·
Registered
2,241 Posts
as for aiming.... you might be able to shim a little bit...???

·
Registered
139 Posts
Awesome! i was also trying to think of a good way to turn my duallys into reverse lights, because they arent bright enough in the front (compared to my d2s)

·
Registered
139 Posts
it looks like the flush mounting plate is attached to the d-series using the front screws (that hold on the lens cover)
I already have duallys that i want to switch to my rear bumper as reverse lights, is there a way that i can just order the front plates to turn my duallys into flush mounts?

·
Registered
374 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
it looks like the flush mounting plate is attached to the d-series using the front screws (that hold on the lens cover)
I already have duallys that i want to switch to my rear bumper as reverse lights, is there a way that i can just order the front plates to turn my duallys into flush mounts?
There might be an option, let me check on Monday and give you a call. I would guess it would be right around $30 for the pair of flanges

·
Registered
374 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Unfortunately the bezels are not sold separately. It's all done in house and the flush mount bezels need to be sealed properly in order to work correctly. Sorry guys!

·
Registered
217 Posts
Yeah and if you're going to be using them as a reverse light we strongly recommend the diffusion lens!
Could i get a pic of the two side by side or something to tell what lens will work best for me. Love that i dont need to drop 3g's on a back bumper to get good looking lights for backing up

·
Registered
374 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Here are two comparison shots. These are from an FJ Cruiser in the rear bumper. First picture is with flood and the second picture is with diffusion.

99.99% of the time I would recommend the diffusion, unless you are needing to light up anything past 25'. If you are just hooking up a trailer or backing up like usual, the diffusion beam is definitely the best.

Attachments

1 - 20 of 31 Posts