F-150 Raptor Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm close to pulling the trigger. Here is the quote I got from my Factory Direct salesman:

$36,321 - Base Vehicle (Blue no Graphics)
$975 - Freight Charge
$250 - Prep
$171 - Bed Extender
$308 - Tailgate Step
$202 - Trailer Brake Controller
$396 - Rear View Camera
$1715 - Luxury Package
$2137 - Navigation Radio

$42475 before rebates
$37675 after rebates

I'm seriously considering taking the deal instead of waiting for the 6.2. I know the 5.4 is proven and has many aftermarket parts already. And it should have better gas milage than the BOSS.

The rebates I can get while deployed to Iraq are pretty sweet and will likely not be there when the 6.2 is released. I just don't know.

Aarggh.. frustrating. But the easy part is over, I got the Okay from the wife :smiley_thumbs_up:.
If I put my order in by the 29th, he said delivery can be expected mid November. And I should be able to get the $750 certificate for Ford Racing Parts.

Advise? Feedback? Help?

For those who have received their truck, is there anything you are disappointed in? A feature or option package you just aren't happy with? This will be my first Ford.

·
Registered
797 Posts
What rebates are you getting? That seems to be a pretty good price, local dealers are asking $46k for Raptors! Insane!!!

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
It's a special rebate for Active Duty Military deployed overseas. They run this rebate instead of the Cash For Clunkers. It's $2800 for the Green Tag rebate plus the $2000 rebate from the Factory Direct Company. It's called the ExChange New Car Sales and they are only located at Overseas Military Installations. http://www.encs.com

·
Registered
26 Posts
It's a special rebate for Active Duty Military deployed overseas. They run this rebate instead of the Cash For Clunkers. It's $2800 for the Green Tag rebate plus the $2000 rebate from the Factory Direct Company. It's called the ExChange New Car Sales and they are only located at Overseas Military Installations. http://www.encs.com

As It should be! For Men & Women Serving Overseas

Thank You! :)

AFRAPTOR

·
Registered
12 Posts
Ordering mine too

I'm ordering mine while deployed too, except I'm in Afghanistan. You really can't find a better deal than what these guys are offering.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts