F-150 Raptor Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was reading random discussions on this truck and I happened to come across one that stated this truck will not be coming to Canada. Can someone please put an end to this headache for me. I dont really wanna drive down to the states to pick one of these trucks up...but if I have to I guess I will.:smiledown:

·
Registered
4,251 Posts
I don't kno but on Canadian Ford website there is an advertising of the New 2010 F150 Raptor SVT, I guess this is a good sign :smileup:
If you look for "Raptor" on the Italian Ford Website ... "no match found" :( and the biggest "truck" you'll see there is the Kuga...

·
Registered
433 Posts
Yes they are coming to Canada you can order them right now and should be able to get one by sept if you order now. I am very close to ordering one just havent decided yet.

·
Ford Raptor Forum!
1,565 Posts
They had these at car shows for quite some time in the Toronto area..can't see why they would advertise it here that much and not sell them.

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks guys. During my panic I called a ford dealer here and they reassured me it would be coming to Canada. I had a 6.2 fully loaded priced out and the rep said it would be close to $60,000. CDN of course :smileup:. He also said the 6.2 is available for order but not to expect it till the 5.4 shipments are done. Also to look in the future of about 6 monthes till the expected arrival of 6.2l's(so i'm guessing around the march-april time frame). Which works out perfectly for me because that is when im getting back from afghanistan.

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
ford.ca finally has the option to build a raptor so long as you choose the starting options right (2010, 5.5" box supercab). Pretty excited about it all. Priced one out fully loaded and came up to 54xxx less freight/delivery.

·
Registered
63 Posts
Yeah us Canadians are getting screwed

In the states, they are getting raptors for around $40,000, up north they
want almost $60,000.00!!!!! With the dollar almost par why would you buy in Canada?

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Buy locally to support the economy I guess. Don't wanna give my money away to the states. And theyre ordering them without most options and with only the 5.4. But There is still a huge gap... I know it sucks to pay Canadian prices(i.e gas, tobacco products and lastly vehicles) but its something that i've learnt to deal with.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts